Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where were the replays?

Stucon

Was it just me, or on numerous plays and important ball spots, there were no replays. And, the bozo announcers were oblivious to the critical ball spots when the refs put the ball one or more yards further up the field than what the runner attained. In another case, Alexander gets hurt and there is a fumble, and they never even mention a fumble or who ended up with the ball. I kept waiting to see replays all afternoon, and all we got was a stupid silver bullet train driving through the stadium.

agree completely... good point.

the one that royally pissed me off was the spot on Jackson's 3rd and 10 catch on their first TD drive.... looked like the Skins could have challenged that spot....

I agree, that drive led to a TD, I said that turned the whole game around.

Yeah, you guys are right. If the refs had stopped to look at the replays the Skins would've won the game. You know, the refs actually have it out for the Skins. It's been going on all year in fact. The Skins would've been 16-0 if not for the refs plans to foil the Skins' season. Yeah, the ref didn't actually see holding on the Portis run, he just personally didn't want Portis to have a lot of rushing yards so he waitied until that play to throw the flag. It's really too bad the Skins' perfect season had to be ruined by the refs. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of whining, **** talking losers.:laugh:

Yeah, you guys are right. If the refs had stopped to look at the replays the Skins would've won the game. You know, the refs actually have it out for the Skins. It's been going on all year in fact. The Skins would've been 16-0 if not for the refs plans to foil the Skins' season. Yeah, the ref didn't actually see holding on the Portis run, he just personally didn't want Portis to have a lot of rushing yards so he waitied until that play to throw the flag. It's really too bad the Skins' perfect season had to be ruined by the refs. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs you bunch of whining, **** talking losers.:laugh:

Looks like the Idiot Brigade is in full effect today.

Where's the mod's when you need them. Dude you haven't made a post that isn't inflamatory yet. How bout you take your BS to another board, no one is interested in hearing you or your opinions.

Doesn't the name "RomeClone" say it all?

Actually, it's not the same exact post every single time, just the same ending. I like to end it with "enjoy the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers." So, you see, it's not actually a cut and paste job. Also, Gainesville is where the University of Florida is so yes, we know how to use computers here. You guys don't like the Jim Rome show? I think he's funny. Anyway, I actually don't have a problem with the Skins, it's just you guys talk so much crap about every single opponent and every single opponent's fan base and then try and sound like you are the classiest fans in the league. It's funny, just go look at old posts from this year and you'll se what I mean. You guys complain that the refts always screw you over and that every other team's fans are a bunch of "bandwaggon ****es" so I'm responding to that. Oh yeah, enjoy the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers. There, see no cutting and pasting.

Actually, it's not the same exact post every single time, just the same ending. I like to end it with "enjoy the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers." So, you see, it's not actually a cut and paste job. Also, Gainesville is where the University of Florida is so yes, we know how to use computers here. You guys don't like the Jim Rome show? I think he's funny. Anyway, I actually don't have a problem with the Skins, it's just you guys talk so much crap about every single opponent and every single opponent's fan base and then try and sound like you are the classiest fans in the league. It's funny, just go look at old posts from this year and you'll se what I mean. You guys complain that the refts always screw you over and that every other team's fans are a bunch of "bandwaggon ****es" so I'm responding to that. Oh yeah, enjoy the playoffs you bunch of **** talking losers. There, see no cutting and pasting.

Cheering on a team that made the playoffs 8 times in 30 years must really make one bitter it would seem :laugh:

Cheering on a team that made the playoffs 8 times in 30 years must really make one bitter it would seem :laugh:

No, I'm not bitter at all about that. I cherish the winning Bucs teams and I appreciate them very much. There goes another Skins fan hiding behind the history of the team. We're both out of the playoffs this year dude, so quit your **** talking about the Bucs. See you next year.:)

No, I'm not bitter at all about that. I cherish the winning Bucs teams and I appreciate them very much. There goes another Skins fan hiding behind the history of the team. We're both out of the playoffs this year dude, so quit your **** talking about the Bucs. See you next year.:)

The only people who have a problem with us bringing up our history is fans of teams that have none. The Bucs have sucked for 30 years. You do have one Lombardi, so you're not quite as sucky as say the Cardinals, but close enough :laugh:

I think your Chucky doll needs a hug. :laugh: It's a REDSKIN message board. What kind of fans would we be if we talked about how wonderful all the other teams in the league were? Fan's defend their teams, make excuses, point fingers and thumb their noses at other fans when we eliminate their team from the playoff's. :laugh: Nothing sweeter than being the reason you and all of your team were resigned to watching us lose. Too bad the Succ's couldn't have been the team to send us home.

Speaking of being sent home, I have a feeling if you keep on posting the way you are, you too are going to be sent home real soon. HTTR

The NFL should mandate that Fox & SeeBS show replays of every penalty called in a game and no more sideline shots of players picking thier noses or fans staring off into lala land. The directors of the games need a lobotomy if they think that's what their audience wants to see. Man such a lame broadcast that was especially when cobined with Stockton & Johnson.

The NFL should mandate that Fox & SeeBS show replays of every penalty called in a game and no more sideline shots of players picking thier noses or fans staring off into lala land. The directors of the games need a lobotomy if they think that's what their audience wants to see. Man that was such a lame broadcast especially when combined with Stockton & Johnson.

why don't you go to a Bucs message board then... either that, or die...

What is a "reft" and where is there a single post about getting screwed over by one?

Brave, give me a break. It's the lowest form of crap talking to point out an obvious spelling mistake. I meant to say ref, which is short for referee. If you couldn't figure that out from the context of the sentence then you may want to seek help. As for the posts about you guys getting screwed by the...REFS...they're everywhere. Do some looking around and you'll find many of them. I'm not lying about it if that's what you're insinuating. Oh, and check my spelling on insinuating okay Brave, I think I may have butchered that one. Thanks.

I think your Chucky doll needs a hug. :laugh: It's a REDSKIN message board. What kind of fans would we be if we talked about how wonderful all the other teams in the league were? Fan's defend their teams, make excuses, point fingers and thumb their noses at other fans when we eliminate their team from the playoff's. :laugh: Nothing sweeter than being the reason you and all of your team were resigned to watching us lose. Too bad the Succ's couldn't have been the team to send us home.

Speaking of being sent home, I have a feeling if you keep on posting the way you are, you too are going to be sent home real soon. HTTR

They still haven't kicked me out. How long do they wait to do that because I've been posting like this for a while now.

Archived