Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on the game

Braz03

Lets be serious here, Playing the #1 seed at home in the playoffs after they have a by week. Im tired of hearing stats about they are weak, they proved today that they arent a weak team but i see them losing next week. +3 TO ratio and still lose...... Tough to figure i thought if we won the TO battle we would win, i was wrong. Im not dogging any of the players im extremly happy with the way this season went however i dont like what we tried to do early. I realize that we are a running team, but we need to take some shots down field early. Defense played great holding them to 20 but alot of things could be different. If carlos gets that INT if we make the FG, if moss makes the catch with 30 seconds left. Alot to think about. I honestly would have been happy with 8-8 or 9-7 this season, i was glad that we were extremly competetive. I think next year is our season we need to shine, got extremly high hopes for next season. Just got to do something with our WR the WR play on our team is absolutly pitiful with moss of course being the exception. Well after the game i was upset, now i am fine. Cant wait till preseason GO SKINS@@!!!!!:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :logo: :helmet: :logo:

"If carlos gets that INT"

This one play changed the complexion of the game. If Rogers holds onto that ball he walks into the endzone and a 10-0 lead. The crowd is taken out and the Hawks have to be questioning if they can win without Alexander against this defense.

Instead, given new life, Hasselbeck breathes a sigh of relief and leads the team down the field for the go ahead score they never looked back from.

It was actually plus 2, Brunnel fumbled on a 4th down sack.

Bottom line we lost to a better team. It was a great season, and April can't come any sooner, please April come tomorrow. Thank god for Sirius radio, I can still listen to NFL radio daily and thank god for this sight, football season never ends.

Archived