Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs Stay With The Punt, Punt, Pass Next Season???

qcraftsman

What do you guys think? If we get a Offensive Cordinator I'm sure things will change.

Gibbs did much better this season than last year so is he thinking just stick with the same game plan and next seaosn will even be better again?

I have the feeling since it his 2nd year back in his new tenure he will open it up more often than he has in the past. It might be time to see Gibbs take more chances.

Well, no. I don't ever see Gibbs punting on first AND second down, then trying to throw on third.

As far as the "O" coordinator, I'm split too. I see the need to inject a different opinion into what we're doing. On the other hand, I have a hard time letting go of the fact that you don't win three SBs by being clueless.

Listen, we're all disappointed but we were the #13 offense. We had a franchise best runner and receiver. There's room for improvement, but things aren't as bleak as they appear. Think about the improvement from last year to this one. Every aspect of the offense was better.

VERY WELL SAID FROM A TRUE SKINS FAN :applause: :cheers:;)

fine I will answer it. YES you are an Idiot!

3CardMonte:

Your 36 act your age!!!

QC, I've read a lot of your earlier posts, and you usually make pretty good points. Have another beer to help take the edge off the loss, get some sleep and come see us tomorrow man. :cheers:

I don't think it was in the playbook to have Brunell getting chased around the field. I don't think it was in the playbook for Portis to run into a wall of defenders.

We don't know enough to tell when the problems are with execution or playcalling, but Gibbs does. He will look at the film and decide who should stay and go. He would take himself out if he feels he is hurting the team.

We had the 11th ranked offense and we went to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Do we really need to have our players learn another system?

I don't think it was in the playbook to have Brunell getting chased around the field. I don't think it was in the playbook for Portis to run into a wall of defenders.

We don't know enough to tell when the problems are with execution or playcalling, but Gibbs does. He will look at the film and decide who should stay and go. He would take himself out if he feels he is hurting the team.

We had the 11th ranked offense and we went to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Do we really need to have our players learn another system?

==Bump==

Archived