Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 2 cents

Bacon

Looking back on this season, for a while there I'm not sure I've ever felt that helpless. At 5-6, things all seemed lost, but we pulled together, and whipped out a record of 6-1 after that, something that seemed completely impossible.

We lost today because we were outplayed, not because of one facet of our team, or the refs, but we were beaten in every way. There's no single person to blame today. So let's be sad...but not angry. The way I see it, no one player or coach screwed up completely today. We were just overrun.

But next...oh, next year....

SUPER BOWL XLI champions, baby!!! :cheers:

At this point, we can relax, sip the kool-aid of optimism, and live our lives like normal people...till next August.

Thank you everyone for treating me so warmly here, and I thank the team for keeping us interested for 18 full games.

I hate Seattle though... :mad:

Thank You!!!! We just didnt have enough after losing Patten but we sure gave it one hell of a run huh brotha. We know what we need next year and Joe Gibbs will get it!!!!

In only 2 years he brought us 2 games from the SuperBowl, I am so greatful we even made it this far. We Will Rawk the NFL Next year baby!!!!

We basically had one quarter left in our tank. We played well in the first quarter and that was really all we had. I am one proud fan. I doubted the heart of this team when we lost 3 games in a row. I have no doubt about the heart of this team now. Joe has got us going, Gregg Williams will lead Lavar and the rest of the defense next season and the retun to glory is just getting started. Be proud today because the tide has turned and we have SB Rings in our near future.

Looking back on this season, for a while there I'm not sure I've ever felt that helpless. At 5-6, things all seemed lost, but we pulled together, and whipped out a record of 6-1 after that, something that seemed completely impossible.

We lost today because we were outplayed, not because of one facet of our team, or the refs, but we were beaten in every way. There's no single person to blame today. So let's be sad...but not angry. The way I see it, no one player or coach screwed up completely today. We were just overrun.

But next...oh, next year....

SUPER BOWL XLI champions, baby!!! :cheers:

At this point, we can relax, sip the kool-aid of optimism, and live our lives like normal people...till next August.

Thank you everyone for treating me so warmly here, and I thank the team for keeping us interested for 18 full games.

I hate Seattle though... :mad:

Very honest assessment.

:cheers:

We were so exhausted in this game I'm surprised our offense could even stay on its feet. Even Moss got hurt in one play! At least we get to see the Patriots dynasty destroyed tonight...which I'm thoroughly enjoying.

The Patriots are the reason the NFL was becoming boring...

The Redskins are the reason the NFL is becoming interesting! :cheers:

Archived