Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whiners need to give it a rest!!!!

stevenaa

We've got six months to discuss all the changes we need to make for next year. (As if we as fans really have a clue)

Why don't you give it a rest for a week and enjoy that your team went to the divisional round of the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. This is a great accomplishment. They have nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't think Coach Gibbs knows what deficiancies exist, and what to do about them, your really aren't too bright.

I realize that, but the 1% seems to be the most active posting members. Just wish everyone would enjoy the season. What a great year and great promise for the future. This is a tough team with tons of character. We just need to upgrade a few positions.

We've got six months to discuss all the changes we need to make for next year. (As if we as fans really have a clue)

Why don't you give it a rest for a week and enjoy that your team went to the divisional round of the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. This is a great accomplishment. They have nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't think Coach Gibbs knows what deficiancies exist, and what to do about them, your really aren't too bright.

Thanks, I've been bracing for the onslaught; you know it's going to happen.

Actually speaking it hasn't been a decade since the Skins have been to a divisional round.

I realize that, but the 1% seems to be the most active posting members. Just wish everyone would enjoy the season. What a great year and great promise for the future. This is a tough team with tons of character. We just need to upgrade a few positions.

Yup we're not that far off great season !

It depends on you're definition of whining. Pouring out our frustrations and venting is part of what this board is for.

We have EVERY right to discuss missed opportunities and things, such as the non-PI call at the end, that many here are upset about. I'm sick to death of people who are not moderators telling ANYBODY to "give it a rest". I will discuss whatever the hell I want within the rules of this board.

This post is only to you wanna be Redskins fans who can't see how this coach Joe Gibbs has taken a turd and turned it into a force in todays NFL. In all rights, we shouldnt of even been 2 games from the SuperBowl like we were today.

We was suppose to go 4-12 last time I looked but as I seen that just didnt happen now did it? We beat our way to this game with only 1 reciever, 1 h-back and a running back who pounded defenses even hurt.

You wanna trade this team? 1 reciever short of a SuperBowl team in only 2 years and you cant be satisfied with that? Thats why ya gone, thats right were shipping ya azz COD to texas for a six pack of cold ones! No offence Blondie hehe, but have a nice day down there with the cowgirls and a team who didnt make it this far.

How can you hang your head at a team who has went this far in only 2 years huh? Thats what I thought idiot!!! Now sit down, shut up and get over your teenage gurly ways, Way to go Redskins and next year is ours woohhooo!!!

This post is only to you wanna be Redskins fans who can't see how this coach Joe Gibbs has taken a turd and turned it into a force in todays NFL. In all rights, we shouldnt of even been 2 games from the SuperBowl like we were today.

We was suppose to go 4-12 last time I looked but as I seen that just didnt happen now did it? We beat our way to this game with only 1 reciever, 1 h-back and a running back who pounded defenses even hurt.

You wanna trade this team? 1 reciever short of a SuperBowl team in only 2 years and you cant be satisfied with that? Thats why ya gone, thats right were shipping ya azz COD to texas for a six pack of cold ones! No offence Blondie hehe, but have a nice day down there with the cowgirls and a team who didnt make it this far.

How can you hang your head at a team who has went this far in only 2 years huh? Thats what I thought idiot!!! Now sit down, shut up and get over your teenage gurly ways, Way to go Redskins and next year is ours woohhooo!!!

Word!

All you trolls just crawling out from under your bridge for the first time in 6 weeks complaining about Brunell here, Taylor and Lavar there, can just go back where you came from! If you can't see what this team has given us this year, then we don't want you! Go root for some other heartless team like the fairweather gutless fan you are! I hear Philly's recruting...

Greg Williams is good but.........

White on white needs to go.........

The Bailey trade was bad.............

I am drunk and havent read them all but are you kidding me!!!!!

These are a sample of a few thread titles here. I mean come on.

This team was picked to go 4-12 by most experts, and 8-8 max by most skins fans. Turns our they won a road playoff game and were within 1 dropped pick 6 from winning 2 road playoff games including beating the #1 seat.

I mean come on this team over achieved, we're obviously all pissed as hell like I am, or more upset. And most of us probably got trashed starting at the Hawks first TD, but still. Be realistic. They over achieved, this is a terrific start to hopefully something great.

Nobody needs to be fired as a coach. It wasnt the refs fault. The trade of bailey/portis was great for both teams as all knowledgable fans thought at the time. And hopefully we will build from an unexpected good team and do even more next year.

For now, yeah we're mad we lost, we probably should have won, but pretty much everyone on this team and staff did their job and then some this year, and we should congradulate them.

Go Skins.

I have been reading some posts on this forum since our loss today and am appalled by the ideas expressed here. I can't believe what I'm reading. Coach Gibbs should "give up his clipboard". Portis was a bad trade. We lost, get over it. We got farther than a lot of us thought we would this year. Seriously, did you really think that we would be Super Bowl contenders in the first 2 years? Really? Next year we will have our shot (or should). I said that from the day I heard Gibbs was coming back. We have improved a little every year and will be back to full strength next year after a season of crippling injuries. When we lost Patten, we took a big hit. After he left, we had no #2 WR (other than Cooley). And yet Gibbs still took us to the playoffs. Brunell showed us that he still had life in him after some of us booed him off the field last year. I think that he may be done after this season (he's not getting any younger) and the jury is still out on Cambel, but Gibbs and Williams will find a way to get us there. We don't have the biggest superstars or the best athletes, (and one we do have we might lose to jail). Look at the positive. We made it to the playoffs. That's nothing to sneeze at considering our last decade (and then some) of football. the fact that some of you are talking trash about the players and the coaching staff after the injuries we suffered this year pisses me off. I'm ashamed to call you fellow "fans" (if that's what you call yourselves). I would hate to think that some members on this board are fair-weather. :mad: Talking about how much you like this player or this coach one week and then the next talking like they ruined our whole season. We got beat. Not necessarily by a better team, but by a team who had a better game than us. Once we find our #2 receiver (be that Patten or someone else) and a consistent QB, we will be the team to beat in the NFC. Until then I will continue to cheer as loud as I can for my team, good, bad, or ugly.

I have been reading some posts on this forum since our loss today and am appalled by the ideas expressed here. I can't believe what I'm reading. Coach Gibbs should "give up his clipboard". Portis was a bad trade. .

That is ridiculous Spurrier or Turner are not even half the coach Gibbs is and if you didn't have Portis you would not have even smelled the playoffs.

you guys have a good team I may goof around and talk smack when you play us buy its all in fun you guys should be proud of your team they were left for dead .I know I am proud of the Bucs not one person thought either team would make it in the playoffs this year be proud skins fans!!!!!:cheers:

It depends on you're definition of whining. Pouring out our frustrations and venting is part of what this board is for.

We have EVERY right to discuss missed opportunities and things, such as the non-PI call at the end, that many here are upset about. I'm sick to death of people who are not moderators telling ANYBODY to "give it a rest". I will discuss whatever the hell I want within the rules of this board.

Thank you for saying that. Why is it that msg boards always makes people start trying to act like the police force and feel the need to tell people what to think and say.

1st Amndt. is all I have to say.

Stop whinning!:silly:

Six months....now that's something to whine about.

Can't next season just start tomorrow?

I see you guys getting better next year. A couple OLinesmen, another reciever or two, and a decent backup qb, and you're probable SB champs again. I don't know if Brunell has it in him to go another year... but ppl say that every year, seems like.

That was a sweet game today. For all this talk about you guys being tired and beat up, it wasn't proven much. OL showed some slack, running game wasn't there. Everything else clicked. Injuries, surprisingly, piled up on our side. Glad nothing was serious for anyone.

I've found a new respect for the Skins. Class act today!

Archived