Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats to Blue Talon (and all Seahawks fans in here)

Walking Deadman

I know we're not supposed to call people out here, but I wanted to Congratulate BT on his team's win today.

Until recently (with the idiot Seahawk trolls that have appeared here), I think he was the only Seahawks fan posting here.

So again, congrats......I don't think your run will be any easier, cause we did make it hard for your team today despite some mistakes on our end.

I'm not even commenting on the ref. calls.

The rest of you Seahawks fans/trolls can bite me however for trying to be punks on our board.

Good luck the rest of the way.

As you can see by my post count and my member date, I'm more of an observer than a poster. But I wanted to say this...

Well done Hawks, and to the Hawks fans, best of luck next week. You've earned this, and enjoy it.

One of many respectful skins fans...Cardas

Congratulatons to the Seahawks and their great non-troll fans like Blue Talon.

:cheers:

Ditto for me... I have no problems congratulating non-troll fans of the Hawks... it was a good game... tougher than I think anyone thought on either side of the ball.

The best team TODAY won.

and remember...

THE SKINS ARE BACK.

Thank you, all. And congrats to the Redskins for a season that most of you did not expect to happen. I was on ES in the preseason, and most of you would have been happy with just a winning season. But to go from 6-10 last year to 10-6 this year and into the divisional round of the playoffs is truly remarkable.

On behalf of non-troll Seahawks fans, I'd like to apologize especially for any "Gibbs is a bad coach" comments. I know better. And if I had the opportunity, I'd love to personally shove the heads of some of these Seahawkers up the rectum of the nearest bovine for some of their comments and lack of respect. This is your house and I have been a guest, and I appreciate it. It's a great board, which is why I've hung around.

If I had to predict, I'd say you might have a bumpy road ahead of you, simply because of your unsettled situation at QB. Brunell is getting old and you don't have an heir-apparent. But other than that, you have a bright future. :cheers:

Congrats BT. If you had told me that Alexander would go out that early and you'd still beat us by 10, I'd have said you were crazy.

The Seahawks are a balanced, talented team that clearly EARNED there 13-3 record this season.

Good luck the rest of the way. :cheers:

Thank you, all. And congrats to the Redskins for a season that most of you did not expect to happen. I was on ES in the preseason, and most of you would have been happy with just a winning season. But to go from 6-10 last year to 10-6 this year and into the divisional round of the playoffs is truly remarkable.

On behalf of non-troll Seahawks fans, I'd like to apologize especially for any "Gibbs is a bad coach" comments. I know better. And if I had the opportunity, I'd love to personally shove the heads of some of these Seahawkers up the rectum of the nearest bovine for some of their comments and lack of respect. This is your house and I have been a guest, and I appreciate it. It's a great board, which is why I've hung around.

If I had to predict, I'd say you might have a bumpy road ahead of you, simply because of your unsettled situation at QB. Brunell is getting old and you don't have an heir-apparent. But other than that, you have a bright future. :cheers:

Nothing but respect for you...

But I really hope your team loses next week :)

BT is a good guy... congrats to him

I wouldn't go that far as I know we dissagree in other areas, but indeed, the Seahawks where the better team. They WON this game despite losing their biggest offesinve weapon. Good luck BT! I don't see any other team coming into your stadium and beating your team.

Thanks, Blue Talon...today was yet another example of why home field advantage is so huge in the playoffs...our D kept you in check most of the game, but our O couldn't move the ball except for that one TD drive...you can't win if you don't score...I hope Shaun Alexander is okay...good luck against Carolina or Chicago. :cheers:

Archived