Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut list....

dg28daman

You guys seriously aren't trying to pin that loss on Raymer are you? He was in on two series. Yes he played bad but keep in mind: he is not a guard, he had less playing time than any single player this year but Jason Campbell, and our offense stunk it up before / after he was in.

He is a professional football player and should be prepared to play at any given time......all backups are one play away from playing....remember the body bag game against the eagles and Brian Mitchell came in to play quarterback after all the qbs got hurt...

First of all Lavar can not be cut so lets get this through everyones dumb mind. Hall didn't lose that game for us it was Gibbs and his playcalling.

So you think that Hall is the best that this team can do for a kicker in 2006? Just curious because if not (which he is not ....that worthless piece of :pooh: ), then he belongs on that list. We allow everyone to start in or around the 40 at best after every one of his weak *** kickoffs, and going for a field goal at anything over 30 yards is questionable, at best (usually a crucial miss).

You guys are so unappreciative of Mark Brunell. He took us to Seattle and had a very good season. He should've gone to the Pro-Bowl but.....it's a popularity contest.

I say if he performs well in pre-season, why "cut" him. He could start or be a backup.

If not, it's Campbell time.

Dude! He is a football player....hit the man with the opposite jersey, don't stand there like you just got out the bed on something...he was completely unprepared to play.

Man Raymer is a adequate center. He's not a guard, so if he plays that way at center I'd say yeah cut him but he's center. Now maybe its the organization's fault that they didn't get a versatile back up lineman to play multiple positions.

I swear you guys are terrible... the only person to blame is Gibbs!!!!!!

Yea dude your right...rebuilding a hopeless franchise, leading them into the second round of the playoffs after a 5-6 start and winning 11 games against the toughest schedule in the league just wont cut it in Washington...I mean with all of our success over the last 14 years we should expect better right?....(slowly shaking head)

Isnt your screename "Skins are back"? Who do you think brought them back ????????????

Says a lot about your character that you immediately focus on the negative after a better than expected season. Shameful.

Listen man, this was an unbelievable season. Better than I ever could have hoped. But now, its the offseason, and this is an offseason conversation.

We have the ability to be a Superbowl DYNASTY. (notice I say dynasty, not team) We have great young talant and alot to build on. But we have too much dead wood on this team. Look at the game today, you're telling me we wouldn't be better off with Nick Novak? or Eric Moulds? or Fred Smoot? We are SO close to being a champion, and sometimes the guys with all heart, no talant just aren't gonna cut it.

Although I expected this team to make it to at the very least to the NFC Championship game and fell short, I cannot start naming specific players that failed in making that happen. Fortunately, the real decisions will be made by an educated and informed staff and not a buch of unknowledgable and emotionable fans. Some of you should really take several hours to relax and get a grip!

Archived