Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we lose this game...

Phat Hog

If we lose this game, I'm happy that this team has come as far as they have. The one thing that will put a smile on my face is that they were a team picked to finish 4 and 12 and they have come up big this season. Win or lose, I love this team.

Yeah I'm proud of this team regardless...by pretty much every analyst and critic, we werent even supposed to be here...and called a 4-12 squad. Were picked to lose every week and won alot of games and had a winning record! The offense just didn't do enough, praise the Defense though. We will regroup in the offeseason and be that much better next season.

Guest Gichin13

season a success ... playcalling was horrible today. ultimately, they showed their mileage and injuries today. it really was about our o line sucking all day and not opening any holes at all to run

Really looking forward to Joe Gibbs doing some work in the offseason on the Offense. Play Calling is bad, Brunell needs time to throw and yes 1:06 left I think we are going home with a lose. Ohwell

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS FOR ONE GREAT COMEBACK ON THE SEASON. 6 IN A ROW THANK YOU ALL SKINS FOR A GREAT SEASON.

Archived