Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is not the QB it is the OL

jbooma

The problem is not the QB for us it is the OL Chris and John are both playing hurt, and not having Thomas is shows.

Portis can not get any yards, and Mark has no time to throw the ball.

If Ramsey was back there he would be a sitting duck.

Now Ray Brown is out :doh:

Brunell is a joke. He has been a joke for two yrs. He does not have the arm to hit deep outs. All he can do is roll out and throw short or **** back his arm for a deep pass.

I knew it would come down to Brunell stinking up and gibbs not benching him. I asked before the game when did Gibbs bench Jay Shroilder. THIS IS A JOKE

Brunell is a joke. He has been a joke for two yrs. He does not have the arm to hit deep outs. All he can do is roll out and throw short or **** back his arm for a deep pass.

I knew it would come down to Brunell stinking up and gibbs not benching him. I asked before the game when did Gibbs bench Jay Shroilder. THIS IS A JOKE

It had nothing to do with arm strength, he can't even set before a throw because the OL can not block anyone, aren't you even watching the game??

It is the o-line for these reasons.....they are playing the game too high....did they forget about staying low and leverage? also blocking air on counter tre's is not going to help our team win....if you want to watch the game do it on the sidelines....Yes I'm talking to you jon janson....ray brown....where's your pride....!

The OL was weak. I am sure the guys playing aren't at full strength. Neither are the other teams OL. If you can tackle the Skins RB at the line , the safety doubles Moss. We don't throw to the other WR no matter who is out there. They cover Cooley and we are done. I am surprised with how little we throw to the RB vs Gibb's first time around.

It's Brunell with his 10-yard drop backs and high throws. Brunell needs like, 8 ****ing seconds to complete a pass. I hope he retires and frees up some cap.

Our line is banged up, so I'll cut them some slack.

Cut Brunell

Cut Hall

Cut Frost

Archived