Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rogers Drops Pick 6!

macnoke03

He makes that INT... we win the game. It was unfortunate.

However, let's not blame the defense. Our offense is wretch. It makes me ill to watch it. This team struggles to get first downs. Never mind consecutive sets of downs.

Combination of play calling and lack of a legit #2 reciever. ...and I wish Brunell had Ramseys arm.

He makes that INT... we win the game. It was unfortunate.

However, let's not blame the defense. Our offense is wretch. It makes me ill to watch it. This team struggles to get first downs. Never mind consecutive sets of downs.

Maybe being behind will force Gibbs to open it up.

I remember back to the first Tampa Bay game when we were down I think 21-13 at the half.

That game turned out to be a shoot out.

Also, in my opinion Portis is hurt and we have got to let Betts play.

Maybe being behind will force Gibbs to open it up.

I remember back to the first Tampa Bay game when we were down I think 21-13 at the half.

That game turned out to be a shoot out.

Also, in my opinion Portis is hurt and we have got to let Betts play.

Agreed. Portis looks S-S-S-S-S-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W as molasses.

That was a 14 point swing. Instead of 7 for us, it turned out to be 7 for them.

Slippery day out there today though. Anything can happen in the 2nd half... and if we had an offense at all this game wouldn't even be close right now.

This is happens when you play as Joe Gibbs does. When you play tight and try to minimize risks and mistakes... you play tighter games than is necessary.

That was a 14 point swing. Instead of 7 for us, it turned out to be 7 for them.

Slippery day out there today though. Anything can happen in the 2nd half... and if we had an offense at all this game wouldn't even be close right now.

If we had some offense, this game would be over right now as you said. Our offense should do better in the second half, just like in the Eagles game, Cardinals game and the first Tampa game

This is happens when you play as Joe Gibbs does. When you play tight and try to minimize risks and mistakes... you play tighter games than is necessary.

This is Redskin ball right now. Good things happen in the second half. I like that we get the rock first in the 2nd half. Keep faith guys. :logo:

BEFORE the drive started, I said that if the Skins force a punt, we win the game, period. The pick would've guaranteed it.... but he made a good play on the ball.... I think the Seattle wideout got a finger on it. The Seattle drive REALLY hurt.... but mark my words.... if our D can keep this to a one score game, we will pound and grind this thing out in the 4th quarter.

Playing it close is one thing... being completely ineffective is another. The game we are playing isn't even ball control... it's pathetic.

Seattle has weaknesses, and due to either playcalling or an inaccurate (injured) QB... we aren't taking advantage. Even if Gibbs did open it up... Brunell is done. He's playing like he did a year ago.

Archived