Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halftime adjustments

Manasseh

So we all know that Gibbs and Williams will make the adjustments they need to make. We, as fans, need to do the same.

Think about what you wore last week. What did you do at halftime? Where were you watching the game? Whatever it was/is, let's get it together.

We need our offense to step up.

i'm not goin to say anything outlandish and have everyone on this board hate me, but our offense REALLY needs to do something... anything to just atleast move teh ball

This game is ours to lose. This offense is killing this teams shot at greatness. If we could only play MEDIOCRE we could be winning.

I've never suggested this until now, but I think it's time for a change at QB. It's not Seattle's D that's great, it's Brunell who is pathetic.:(

I think MB looks a little hurt. He has taken the Redskins to where we are and it would take a whole lot of guts to put PR in.

We need to get aggressive on offense and get Sellers and Cooley involved. Our defense needs to bring the heat now that Alexander is out. I think Hasselback has too much time to throw.

74 yards of total offense. What the hell happened to the 33 point per game offense we had 3 weeks ago? They are absolutely anemic. And I hate to ***** and moan about this but Brunell is making terrible decisions out there. On the 3rd down near the end zone it looked like he had a decent chance of running it in and he threw a lousy pass intended for Moss. Then later her scrambles and throws Royal a pass for -6 yards?! I've always been a Brunell supporter but right now I'm half tempted to say bring Ramsey in.......

Hasselback has WAY too much time to throw, or decide to run...

Get a Moss screen in there, assuming Boonell won't throw it behind him...

Where's Cooley, he gets the ball once(our best offensive play), and doesnt get it again...

Boonell is hurting us and his pass decisions are terrible today. He is getting our catchers hurt.

Our best thing at halftime, we can't play much worse.

This is exactly the kind of game we wanted. We are pounding the ball up the middle for the most part. Granted, we're not getting much, but Gibbs ALWAYS has the ENTIRE game in mind. He knew that if we pounded them in the first half, they'd start to loosen up in the second. Just wait... Clinton will get some decent runs up the middle in the 4th quarter. We are trying to wear Seattle down and if our defense doesn't allow Seattle to go up by two scores, we will pull this out in the 4th quarter.

I just finished some ice cream, because we're going to "cream" the Hawks this half - beginning with Portis and Betts on the opening drive.
I just finished a Bellhaven Scottish Ale. It doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I'm happy that we didn't get creamed.

Archived