Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone here play NES tecmo Bowl and want an up to date roster?

SkinsFTW

I'm working on up to date rosters on the original Tecmo Super Bowl game for the NES. I have a 2003 version that I created before that I am working off of but I am updating it to 2005.

If anyone is interested then let me know here in this post.

The game is playable on the PC and player names and abilities are editable. This is the same game that you might have played on the NES but you can play it on your computer with the 2005 names and player abilities now.

I already have the Redskins team made. I just need to make 27 other teams.

If no one is into it though, I will just keep it to myself and play the game with Santana Moss catching bombs from Brunell and getting sacks by the dozen with Daniels and Washington.

It's up to you guys.

I just wanted to let you know that this is available if anybody wants it. :logo:

I'm working on up to date rosters on the original Tecmo Super Bowl game for the NES. I have a 2003 version that I created before that I am working off of but I am updating it to 2005.

If anyone is interested then let me know here in this post.

The game is playable on the PC and player names and abilities are editable. This is the same game that you might have played on the NES but you can play it on your computer with the 2005 names and player abilities now.

I already have the Redskins team made. I just need to make 27 other teams.

If no one is into it though, I will just keep it to myself and play the game with Santana Moss catching bombs from Brunell and getting sacks by the dozen with Daniels and Washington.

It's up to you guys.

I just wanted to let you know that this is available if anybody wants it. :logo:

there are already rosters out

I've been hoping forever that one of these new systems like Playstation or Xbox makes a Tecmo Super Bowl.

Update the graphics but keep the same game play, it is to this day the most fun video game i've ever played.

All those Madden games and whatever are too complicated, bring back Tecom Super Bowl!

Well actually if you ever played Front Page Sports Football you might say different since that game let you make all your own plays for any situation and you could make as many as you want too.

But for now I'm working on a new version of the original TSB. It will look just like the original though, even on your computer.

there are already rosters out

No link? I mean, you can say that new rosters are out but at least provide a link

Anyway, I am still working on 2005 rosters and I want to try to make the teams as accurate as possible. It might take me a while to get them finished (I have a time consuming job) but I hope to make something that would play like the 2005 season.

Accuracy in playing the players is more important than complete accuracy in sim stats so dont sim all your games.

And this is a reflection on 2005 rather than a 2006 version anyway but it will give me something to start with for 2006.

To be continued....

I've been hoping forever that one of these new systems like Playstation or Xbox makes a Tecmo Super Bowl.

Update the graphics but keep the same game play, it is to this day the most fun video game i've ever played.

All those Madden games and whatever are too complicated, bring back Tecom Super Bowl!

Well, there's this:

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox/21796/info.shtml

Which really makes me jealous as a PS2 owner (XBox only). :(

Archived