Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man, There is no pre game stuff on any channel

jeostang

yea i find it rediculous, nothing on comcast yet. What time does their pregame start. There has to be something on espn at like 3.... lets hope.... maybe not who wants to see a bunch of old fags talk about how seattle is god and they are going to beat us by 999 points today b/c we only had 120 yards of offense last week.

Mark Schlereth just did his "analysis" of the game on ESPN News. He sighted us being tired, us having to travel across the country to play as reasons why we won't win. This guy should know that stuff doesn't mean crap. It comes down to who is the better football team. Our defense is so much better than the Seahawks that the game is in our favor. This is going to be a great day for the Redskins faithful. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes. If you love the Redskins, come on and let it show.

Guest ComebackKing
EA Sports NFL Matchup

2:00, ESPN2

(I understand they spent a big part of the show exposing weaknesses in the Birds, than they all pick them to win, anyway.)

Gee that doesn't surprise me. :doh:

Hey, I'm not putting you guys down you're a good tea..errr... better than average team. I'm expecting you to give us all we can handle...for about a quarter.

We've won 2 Super Bowls since the last time you guys won a playoff game.

You guys have been the crumbs of the NFL for a long time. Be happy you won 13 games but don't get carried away. We all know life as a Seahawk fan isn't a fun thing.

Archived