Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis will be HUGE today!

Gallntfox

I believe that it will come down to one important fact. Gibbs will employ a ball control offense to keep the ball away from the Seahawks offense....especially in light of the wet weather the ground game becomes paramount.

Our O-line has a 30 lb average advantage over the smallish D line of the Seahawks.

Gibbs will play smash mouth football and with our size advantage we will push the Seahawks all over the field and control TOP and Portis will have a HUGE day.....sit back and enjoy it!!!! :logo:

I agree with you to a point.

I dont think Ball control wil be a concern in the 1st half to be honest with you.

I think they will try to air it out during the first half, especially to get Cooley the ball.

They will want points fast and if they have say a 10 point lead midway through the 3rd QTR, thats when GIBBS will go back to power football.

THEY NEED TO RUN IT TODAY on 3rd and 2,3,4 unlike last week where they tried to pass on those downs.

Agreed. I think he rested up last week. Just bought his OL some nice watches. You know the OLine is tired of hearing how good Seattle's OLine is. Not just being a homer, but I really don't think Seattle is ready for this. I think this will be a Bugle type game...Run it till they surrender! When that happens? Moss and Cooley will eat em up on Play action.

Seattle ain't seen nothing like what they'll see today. I'm sure they're all smug thinking they got us scouted out and locked down. But, like Mike Tyson says Everybody's got a plan till they get hit in the mouth!

Get ready Seahawks...Cause here comes a nice D.C. Punch!

of the 2 star backs in todays game, Portis is much tougher, andcares more about getting the W, than his own stats.

No doubt about that. They don't call Alexander "Soft Shaun" for nothing. :laugh: Instead of trying to get more yards, he'll run out of bounds so he won't take a hit. :rotflmao:

PORTIS is the MAN and will do whatever it takes for us to get the WIN. :notworthy

HTTR

Yep, 100 yards is the magic number. I feel really, really good about this game. Portis is by far, my favorite NFL Superstar. Did anyone else see the Bucs vs. Skins NFL Game of the Week??? It showed Portis knock out Quarrels on that pass block but it didn't show him standing over him laughing or slapping him on the ass while the ref was asking him if he would be alright...he cracks me the hell up. But another funny part that they showed was when the D was on the field and Portis was talking to Randy Thomas and some other players on the bench and he's loving it; he says to them.."Did u see my block on that linebacker??? He was asleep...he was sleepin". Portis is not only one tough SOB but he loves to block. Remember the words of coach Janky Spanky the week before that game..."gonna put it right here" (pointing to his chin). Damn, did he ever! He's become a huge leader for this team and his toughness has caught on. Players are selling out, getting fired up, and laying the wood. I'll take CP 7 days a week and twice on playoff Saturday over Soft Shaun. I can't wait to see him break a long run and punish a DB with that shoulder..."he's gonna put it right here" - Coach Janky Spanky

Portis is a great Redskin.

I just hated people that were doubting that mid season, it was short sighted. When you really watch the game and not just read the stats it was clear that Portis was the man before he put together a string of 100 yard games.

Portis is a great Redskin.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: man i hope you are right ,i say run every body at them that can run the ball portis, betts, rock and any one else. pound on them, pound on them ,then pound on them some more.then when the 4th qt comes and thier toungues are hanging to the ground,AIR ASSAULT, BABY,couple of deep ones to Moss,and you can turn the lights out on the seachickens HTTR :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Archived