Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia- Sleepless vs. Seattle

No_Pressure

god im really nervous about the game tomorrow...playing cod 2, been doing so for hours. That is all.

What the hell are the rest of you doing up at this hour?

...other than listening to HTTR and playing madden while thinking about tomorrow's game, and spelling tomorrow thormeror and having to re-type it 15 times to get it correct because your brai has shut down from hours of cod2...

Woo Fansomnia. Hey Rock and all nightly Skins fans.

Just got in from going out with the work buddies/treating our co-worker who is going into the Airforce.

Couldn't miss this thread. I hope I can sleep-am looking at houses tomorrow (moving).....of course early enough to come back in plenty of time for the game.

GO SKINS!!!! :seahawksu

Hope everyone can sleep tonight. :rubeyes: :snore:

hogster in the house with all his legions of hogamaniacs! :laugh:

Rocky, I told you I wouldn't miss another Fansomnia, and I'm true to my word. Thanks for posting it bro, you this tradition always makes me more conifdent!

And Washington_Redskin, first of all, I can't believe that screen name was still available.:cheers: Bring it strong out there on the left coast. Our boys need you man!

Anyway gang, I really believe in this team. If we play our game, even the Seahawks can't beat us. This is a Joe Gibbs team in January too...17-5. Need I say more?

This is an unusual night for me. I'm home, not stuck at work. This time, I can't sleep 100% because of the game. I'm so psyched, I wish I could cover that first kickoff myself!

HTTR! And HAIL to the loyal Fansomniacs!!!

hogster in the house with all his legions of hogamaniacs! :laugh:

Rocky, I told you I wouldn't miss another Fansomnia, and I'm true to my word. Thanks for posting it bro, you this tradition always makes me more conifdent!

And Washington_Redskin, first of all, I can't believe that screen name was still available.:cheers: Bring it strong out there on the left coast. Our boys need you man!

Anyway gang, I really believe in this team. If we play our game, even the Seahawks can't beat us. This is a Joe Gibbs team in January too...17-5. Need I say more?

This is an unusual night for me. I'm home, not stuck at work. This time, I can't sleep 100% because of the game. I'm so psyched, I wish I could cover that first kickoff myself!

HTTR! And HAIL to the loyal Fansomniacs!!!

Woo-hoo! We really are gonna win again! First, he posts the OFFICIAL Karma thread. Then, he doesn't miss the usual Fansomnia, and still can't sleep while he isn't even stuck at work. Ahhhh, true karma at its greatest.

H.hog, WAY TO REPRESENT Skins Brotha!! HTTR!! :helmet: :point2sky

it's gonna be the same for me as it was last friday night...

go to sleep at around 3am. wake up involuntarily at 4:15am. go back to sleep. last week i had a dream at some point that I was at the game, in the endzone section, and I noticed that carlos rogers wasn't out there playing so i turned around and asked shaun springs about it, who happened to be seated behind me in the stands. :laugh: it was a scary dream, and I woke up AGAIN at about 6am.

i get the same way when i have early finals, I tend to wake up a lot and get real excited. not really nervousness; I'm confident about the skins, as well as my finals, but it's anxiety. :D

some of us only get basic cable... jerk

(pun WAS intended there)

Are you serious??

You are calling me a jerk because you only get basic cable? I am not offended by the word jerk because I am a big boy, but I thought that was a bit much.

Anyway, go out and get a job! Then you will be able to afford an extra channel.

And what pun were you referring to when you say "pun WAS intended there?"

I am sitting here trying to get all the coverage possible and I am so nervous.

I totally believe, if we are playing like we did against the Cowboys...we go home winners....

I see you're from Washington state. Anyone giving us a chance out there?

Only 15 more hours. If I stay up late tonight maybe I'll be able to sleep until 3 pm or so. That way I won't have to wait so long for the game after I wake up! :)

He stays up till 5:00 and sleeps through the game. DUH!

Hope you'll have an alarm set.

Archived