Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strangest Place You Have Met A Redskin?

VAHOGFAN

My parents met an old O-linemen at an M.R. Ducks bar or something in Ocean City, but the only plave i have met a redskin was when i was 7 and i went to a game. It was fan day and they were taking pictures and signing autographs, well not the team, retired players. I have Gary Clark's autograph and some pics with him and his ring, and I think there were a few others there. Other then that, I live in Cleveland, so where would i find any Redskins. I live in the same town as Terry Robiskie if anyone remembers him, and I have seen and met him and his sons and talked to his sons and have been in classes with his sons, but besides that i haven really met any redskins.

Got autagraphs from a bunch of old Skins from the early 70's when they would hold Redskins celebrity basketball games. Still have the poster they sold with the autographs on them. Joey T, Rusty Tillman, Frank Grant, Pete Wysocki, Joe Lavender, Roy Jefferson, Mike Bass and others.

Dan

Funny story, just last night a guy from my shop and his wife came over to watch the game and afterwards we were talking about the skinnies. My buddies wife said she met a Redskin in Humbolt (sp?) Texas, in prison.... Any guesses?.......................................................... Dink Dink! Dexter Manley. As soon as she said that I was, Wow there is a thread on Extremeskins about this so I'll have to go post it.

So there you have it wierdest place Hombolt Prison Dexter Manley.

It is Humble, Texas.

Blondie

I was all hungover when I went into a Starbucks by the Macaroni Grill in Reston on fateful Sunday morning. I ordered a Caramel Frappucino to put some liquid and caffeine into my body. As I'm standing waiting for it, I look to my left and Joe Gibbs is standing next to me. I must of looked like an idiot because my mouth dropped open and I just stared. The Barista had to call my drink like four times because I was completely dazed at seeing the great Gibbs next to me. I grabbed the drink as I got a weird look from the other side of the counter and walked out in a daze. I was totally caught unaware. It was good thing that I was banged up because if I had started talking to him I would of freaked out. When I got to work everyone came up and asked what the hell was wrong with me. I was completely star-struck. It was very weird.

I have met lots of Skins up at Champps on Monday Nights. Art Monk was a regular at the Fresh Fields/Whole Foods in Reston. Marcus Washington sat up at my bar one night and I chatted with him for awhile (while dropping drinks nervously). I grew up playing with John Riggins son, Emaul. He lived next door to my house.

Joe Gibbs walked into My Wifes Gift Shop at the Mills House Hotel In Charleston SC.My Wife called me and I spoke with Coach for about 5 minutes.I told him to come back.He said "We had a great run didnt we". He signed a church program he had for me.Still got it. :applause:

Archived