ND kalu

Derrius thompson

stephen davis

david terrell

zeron flemister

at a cookout at my house one summer

ask mod art if you dont beleive me

Please explain

I actually met Lavar at the Hooters in Washington DC, I work right down the street. I looked over and it was Lavar, I didnt want to bug him since he was eating. The manager recognized him and asked him to take some pics with the waitresses and he did. After that he was leaving and I walked over and shook his hand and told him good luck this season. He shook my hand back and patted me on the back and said thanks I really appreciate that. It was great!! I told everybody I knew, for some reason they werent as excited as I was hah. I guess they just don't understand.

I met Ernest Byner in one of the nightclubs here in G-town, of course he went to school here at ECU. He was in town hanging out with some old friends from school, this was in the mid to late 80's

And yes he was very cool, I didn't make to big a deal out of it, since this is where he went to school. I figure he'll be in and out of town from time to time.

BTW, did I use the word school in this post enough? Geeezus, I need to learn how to write, right, LOL!

weirdest place that i have ever met a redskin ...is at my house

Lavar

50/50

Kijana carter

derrius thompson

shawn barber

ND kalu

Derrius thompson

stephen davis

david terrell

zeron flemister

at a cookout at my house one summer

ask mod art if you dont beleive me

Looks like Derrius Thompson was there twice :)

Funny story, just last night a guy from my shop and his wife came over to watch the game and afterwards we were talking about the skinnies. My buddies wife said she met a Redskin in Humbolt (sp?) Texas, in prison.... Any guesses?.......................................................... Dink Dink! Dexter Manley. As soon as she said that I was, Wow there is a thread on Extremeskins about this so I'll have to go post it.

So there you have it wierdest place Hombolt Prison Dexter Manley.

I met Norv turner twice in the same shopping center in Oakton, VA. Once while gassing up my car (he was on the opposite pump) the night before the last game at RFK, and once in a Hallmark store buying cards for Mothers Day.

I met Norv at that same shopping center, but at the CVS. also, my uncle sat next to renaldo wynn on an airplane flight to vegas this past summer.

I didn't think I had an answer for this, but then I remembered at Auburn I sat next to Stephen Davis and another Auburn Football player in a class. And the 3 of us even formed a lab group. Damn I should've gotten his autograph..but as an athlete myself I never even thought of it.

Both Stephen Davis and the other football player were very nice, quite shy & reserved, and definitely not ****y, just kept to themselves. And they did not goof off in class. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :) I will always root for Davis wherever he is, but I sure wish he still was a Redskin.

Met Art Monk and Charles Mann at some outlets in Orlando over spring break in 2002. very odd.

Secondly, not really a sighting, but I was pumped. One of my good buddies from college, his dad bought Daryl Grants house. The house is amazing. Just being in it was pretty cool for me. He and his dad had previously told me they bought the house that a no-name redskin lived in. When they told me that it was Grant I had to inform them that he had one of the greatest plays in Redskin History. Mind you I was one when that happened, but I've seen it on tape 100 times. not quite a no-name.

Archived