Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Wilbon pick Seattle on Redskins Report

BigRay

But he also said he would not be surprise one bit if the skins won this game . But he's picking Seattle because they are 8-0 at home.

He does that on almost every pick. He picks one team and then says the other can win so he is never totally wrong. Seems inconsistent for someone so outspoken and generally bitter.

You may think I'm crazy, but I actually believe we're going to spank the Seahawks.

Remember RF4L when we're celebrating after whipping them 31-13 or something very close to that.

We are going to beat their asses on their very own soggy, muddy field. :point2sky

:cheers:

You may think I'm crazy, but I actually believe we're going to spank the Seahawks.

Remember RF4L when we're celebrating after whipping them 31-13 or something very close to that.

We are going to beat their asses on their very own soggy, muddy field. :point2sky

:cheers:

No you're not crazy I have no idea what the score will be but I have a good feeling about the game I do believe the Skins is going to hit them in the mouth and hit them in the mouth often.

I don't mind someone picking Seattle as long as they don't add that the Skins have "no shot." Its as if the Skins did finish the regular season aligned with their 5-11 prediction but somehow the league let us in the playoffs. I see a close game, with Seattle only covering if they get a cheap TD late.

Archived