Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey - I'm new...come in and say HI!

H8dallas

I dont know how much I will be able to sleep tonight either. Not out of fear, but its that feeling you got when you were a kid, right before you were gonna get into a fist fight. I have that anxious, lets get this over with, I cant wait to put a dent in them feeling, Like a can of soda shaken up, This weekend has taken way too long to get here.

I dont know how much I will be able to sleep tonight either. Not out of fear, but its that feeling you got when you were a kid, right before you were gonna get into a fist fight. I have that anxious, lets get this over with, I cant wait to put a dent in them feeling, Like a can of soda shaken up, This weekend has taken way too long to get here.

I'm with you Stew. I've had butterflies all day. I can't wait until game time.

H8 Dallas, let me give you just a couple of pointers in maintaining your sanity here at Extremeskins. First of all, make sure you know the rules of the community. One of the most important rules is not to use insulting language directly at the author of the post. If someone steps over the line, there is a triangle in the upper right hand corner of the post. Use this to report it. Do not retaliate through posting, because you can be banned as well for getting caught up in it. Make sure you use the search function before you create a post. They have been cracking down hard on that lately. Never give the staff any grief if they warn you of a rule violation. Other than that, have all the fun you want. This is the best fan supported message board in the NFL. You picked a great time to join. Take it easy.

Archived