Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Edge NFL Matchup

diesel22

I love this show -- it is so detailed in its x's and o's. Funny thing about tonight's show -- both Hodge and Jaws went to great lengths talking about how the Redskins (both defensively AND OFFENSIVELY could exploit some favorable matchups). I was absolutely floored because both guys earlier this week were picking the hawks BIG. Now they are on this show talking about how Seattle will have to blitz and how we can get the ball to Cooley and Moss for big plays......

NFL matchup is the $*!#

I think PTI and Around the horn are sweet too, yeah theyre idiots but IMO its interesting to see their views. ESPN is all I watch pretty much, unless theyre is some boring sporting event which is like 40% of the time.

Can you truly say im happy as long as we just beat Dallas? No more. But if our season ends tomorrow night around 7.30pm It was a good ride and a good season. I d be ok with that end of the story tomorrow but not content. Oh what the heck am I thinking Kill the Peehawks all the way to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!! Go skins. Yeah Baby YEAH. Just Do it!!!!!

Its the only show where Im ok with them picking against us...the reason being is that theyve actually looked at the film and are educated on a specific team. They do not base everything off of the last game a team has played. Every ESPN analyst except for Jaws and Hoge are clueless.

Archived