Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st Play..at Seattle

Sag

HAHAHA! As much as I'd like to agree with a fellow Skins fan, you are wrong. I think first and second play, or will be CP run and a middle range pass to Moss or the the other way around. But, I will say one thing. Look for Cooley to have a big game!

HAHAHA! As much as I'd like to agree with a fellow Skins fan, you are wrong. I think first and second play, or will be CP run and a middle range pass to Moss or the the other way around. But, I will say one thing. Look for Cooley to have a big game!

If Cooley doesn't have a big day it will be a long day for the Skins. They need to expose the middle of that D. As always, I wouldn't mind seeing a long pass right out of the gate just to keep them honest, if nothing else. But more than likely you will see a run up the middle.

:seahawksu :point2sky

P.S. How about a reverse to Moss? :silly:

"giv'em a scare and let'em know we're coming to win this game.."

Everyone come to win if not theres no point in showing up!

As far as the long ball goes I dont think there be too many the weather is supose to be an all out down poor which gives the hawks an advantage cause thats there main weakness, just my :2cents:

It just boils down to can your offense hang with the Seahawks?

No doubt Gibbs will feel their run defense right away.

I doubt we'll see anything like that off side kick to open the second half when we were ahead by like 27 points against the Rams back in '83.

I almost crapped when I saw that. So unlike Joe Gibbs.

Final Redskins 51 Rams 7

Archived