Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Joe Gibbs????

alaadin123

This isn't really thread worthy but I was wondering if anyone knew if Joe Gibbs ever played any football and if so, was it pro or college. Also I was wondering if anyone knew where Gibbs went to college at and what are the odds of getting a college jersey with his name and number on it???(how cool would that be) That would even surprise him, to look into the stands and see that!

He played LB at San Diego State University, IIRC. There's a thread around here somewhere about someone who actually has his SDSU jersey.

Wow! I just cant see Joe Gibbs as a linebacker, but that must be great having that Jersey, of course you couldn't wear it, thats a collectors item for sure, thanks for the info!!!

I'm back!

Gibbs played 3 years at San Diego State University where he played the the roles of Guard, Linebacker, and Tight End.

His number is #83, and yes I have a "Gibbs" jersey I had made. I have retired it this year though since I had it signed by gibbs himself. He asked where I found out the number, and after I told him how huly had the undiversity look up tons of old archives, he said: "I hope they didn't find any pictures!" :laugh:

Archived