Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FSU Hotties

trez

Those girls are a dime a dozen here in florida. You have to watch out to, because a 15 or 16 year old can fool you BIG TIME in looks.

I was born in DC and raised in N. Va. and 3 things shoked me the most moving to florida.

1. The Weather - Unless there is a hurricane or tropical storm pushing through, it's always sunny. EVERY DAY! And nearly every day a good deal of the state gets a shower, or thunder shower for about 10 to 30 minutes almost the same time every day.

2. The News - Either nothing ever happens down here, or the news companys suck at finding it. I put my money on things rarely happen around here.

Because the attitudes of the people are much more different around here. It's a part of the bible belt, and more people go to church than not, it seems.

So I noticed a huge decrease in attitudes, fights, and just overall less people acking like jack asses.

3. The Women - You see, the state is filled with all kinds of outside activity, ALL YEAR LONG! You never have to plan on it being cold, except maybe a few days out of the year. And even then, it's still 40 degrees(I wear shorts in this weather up north).

So skin is always being shown, and for that reason there is a huge increase in healthier looking women, than in states with 4 seasons.

A lot of hot looking ladys in the Va/DC/Md area would be just average, or less than average if you put them on the beach.

And NY, ugh I didn't even see a great looking girl there, and I'm not lieing. I saw some cuties, but nothing to write home about. And that was in a bar that seemed to be filled with college girls.

Not really...maybe I'm being unfair, but I can pretty much tell what kind of personality those girls have just by looking at them. Plus, after living in South Florida for many years, I know how hot, ****y girls are. I'd rather have a less-attractive girl with natural beauty than those girls. I've had less-attractive, naturally beautiful women for the most part. I'm not in to the plastic, "I'm superhot" kind of chicks...they might make for a good blow-up doll every once in awhile, but I'm past the one-night-stand/booty call phase of my life.

Different strokes, I guess...then again I'm the wierdo who thinks Denise Richards is ugly as sin and Kirsten Dunst is a hottie, so what do I know?

You can not tell what type of personality they have, just from a picture.

That makes as much sense as a skin head judging all people based on their skin color.

Is it there fault they look so good?

Is it there fault they take good care of themselves with healthy living?

Now then, they may have that attitude you are talking about. But you can not tell that from a picture, or with superficial meetings with them.

And some attitudes like that are nothing but walls to throw up to keep guys from hitting on them 24/7.

A lot of what people think is attitude, is nothing but hurt feelings because that certian girl doesn't show any kind of sign that they like them.

That's a bad character judgement call based on insecurity.

Immaturity is not based on wether a women looks good or not.

Those girls are a dime a dozen here in florida. You have to watch out to, because a 15 or 16 year old can fool you BIG TIME in looks.

I was born in DC and raised in N. Va. and 3 things shoked me the most moving to florida.

1. The Weather - Unless there is a hurricane or tropical storm pushing through, it's always sunny. EVERY DAY! And nearly every day a good deal of the state gets a shower, or thunder shower for about 10 to 30 minutes almost the same time every day.

2. The News - Either nothing ever happens down here, or the news companys suck at finding it. I put my money on things rarely happen around here.

Because the attitudes of the people are much more different around here. It's a part of the bible belt, and more people go to church than not, it seems.

So I noticed a huge decrease in attitudes, fights, and just overall less people acking like jack asses.

3. The Women - You see, the state is filled with all kinds of outside activity, ALL YEAR LONG! You never have to plan on it being cold, except maybe a few days out of the year. And even then, it's still 40 degrees(I wear shorts in this weather up north).

So skin is always being shown, and for that reason there is a huge increase in healthier looking women, than in states with 4 seasons.

A lot of hot looking ladys in the Va/DC/Md area would be just average, or less than average if you put them on the beach.

And NY, ugh I didn't even see a great looking girl there, and I'm not lieing. I saw some cuties, but nothing to write home about. And that was in a bar that seemed to be filled with college girls.

Man, I know exactly what you mean.

Alot of women up north arent cute in shorts and their legs look like a ballon filled with cold grits. Cellulite sucks and women think that is cute.

Florida is where its at as far as women are concerned, but Florida dont have nothing on Europe and it nude beaches.

Man, we use to get kick off beaches in Germany because erections are a big no-no. The local women knew this and they would do stuff that drove us Americans nutz.

I miss being over there. :applause:

Man, I know exactly what you mean.

Alot of women up north arent cute in shorts and their legs look like a ballon filled with cold grits. Cellulite sucks and women think that is cute.

Florida is where its at as far as women are concerned, but Florida dont have nothing on Europe and it nude beaches.

Man, we use to get kick off beaches in Germany because erections are a big no-no. The local women knew this and they would do stuff that drove us Americans nutz.

I miss being over there. :applause:

Did you eat paint chips as a child? :)

I hear that Florida Texas and California have the best looking women in the states.

I think there are hot woman everywhere.....it really depends on your taste. For example, some guys like woman that are pale or a little thick.....or whatever.....I see hot woman everyday here in Maryland, starting with my wife.

I think there are hot woman everywhere.....it really depends on your taste. For example' date=' some guys like woman that are pale or a little thick.....or whatever.....I see hot woman everyday here in Maryland, starting with my wife.[/quote']

Who likes pale women, Herman the monster? :silly:

I think there are hot woman everywhere.....it really depends on your taste. For example' date=' some guys like woman that are pale or a little thick.....or whatever.....I see hot woman everyday here in Maryland, starting with my wife.[/quote']

There are hot women every where, but some places have way more than it's share. And some places you would be hard pressed to find just one.

Also, there are women that "just do it for you", and then there are women that just do it for every man, with the exception of men living in the closest.;)

well, for me at least, there is obviously a distinction I make between a girl I think is 'hot' and a girl I think is cute. The FSU girls, they are hot, no doubt, but otherwise, I would not really care to actually spend a lot of time with them, if you catch my drift. There are girls, those girls included, who I find very hot, but am not attracted to for some reason or another. Then there are girls who may not be that hot, but I may be attracted to. Im assuming this goes for a lot of guys.

Now, judging by my definition, those girls are hot, and I would agree, Texas, Florida, and Cali have a lot of hot chicks compared to the DC area, and Europe prolly has a lot more.

Exactly. It all depends on your tastes. Personally, I'm not into those FSU chicks -- fake tits are not my thing personally. They are too skinny for me as well, as I like my women to be sturdy. I don't want someone who will blow away in a strong wind. I live me some curves!!

Florida is the silicone (or saline, nowadays) capital of the world. There are some hot women, most definitely. But back home this winter I saw tons of fine women. (Funny, as someone told me my standards were higher than most men in this thread). Hot women are everywhere...

This coming from the guy who probably has to pay for it!! :laugh:

Exactly. It all depends on your tastes. Personally, I'm not into those FSU chicks -- fake tits are not my thing personally. They are too skinny for me as well, as I like my women to be sturdy. I don't want someone who will blow away in a strong wind. I live me some curves!!

Florida is the silicone (or saline, nowadays) capital of the world. There are some hot women, most definitely. But back home this winter I saw tons of fine women. (Funny, as someone told me my standards were higher than most men in this thread). Hot women are everywhere...

This coming from the guy who probably has to pay for it!! :laugh:

Man, funny thing is you will pay for IT one way or another. :point2sky

Archived