Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Underrated Player this season?

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

there are a lot of players, especially on the skins d, that i could name here but i'm going to go with a not so obvious pick. Brett Favre. This guy lost his recievers, his line and a LOT of RB's and is getting a lot of flack for it. i'd still take Favre over a lot of nfl qbs

there are a lot of players, especially on the skins d, that i could name here but i'm going to go with a not so obvious pick. Brett Favre. This guy lost his recievers, his line and a LOT of RB's and is getting a lot of flack for it. i'd still take Favre over a lot of nfl qbs

That's a great pick... I got so tired of everyone jumping on him the second half of the season. These analysts were simply waiting for a reason to proclaim Farve is washed up. Once he lost his TOP THREE skill position players (Walker, Green and Franks) the doubters started piling on. Does anyone even remember that he was leading the league in passing almost midway through the season? Of course not, bc no one wanted to talk about it. He should finish his career in Washington bc he should be used to the biased media coverage by now......

The first two picks were very solid answers.

How is a guy that throws 29 interceptions and is still on Sportscenter every day underrated? At this point in his career he embodies all that is overrated.

Lemar Marshall is a good player, but calling him the most underrated in the league is a homer pick.

Ike Taylor? He controlled Chad Johnson more than anyone else this season. Physical SOB, too.

How is a guy that throws 29 interceptions and is still on Sportscenter every day underrated? At this point in his career he embodies all that is overrated.

QUOTE]

Exactly. He may not have any weapons, but there are other options like throwing the ball away or taking a sack. Although I will say I don't think he is overrated. He wasn't rated at all. He's a media darling.

QUOTE]

Exactly. He may not have any weapons, but there are other options like throwing the ball away or taking a sack. Although I will say I don't think he is overrated. He wasn't rated at all. He's a media darling.

It's funny, last year when Favre was playing with Walker, Green, Davenport, Wahle, Rivera and Franks, he got all the credit despite the fact that he was surrounded by talent and had the benefit of maybe the league's best running game and maybe the league's best O-line.

Now all of a sudden players go down, the team falters, and its somehow wrong to suggest he should take the credit here also.

If he's gonna get the credit for winning despite the talent surrounding him, he deserves to take the credit for failing despite the lack of talent surrounding him. It's only fair.

Refusing to assist Aaron Rodgers developement was a very classy move also. I just love a guy who is so dedicated to the franchise that has made him NFL royalty that he won't help out with a young player designed to take the team over when he leaves. Really good guy.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived