Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trick Plays on Special Teams!!!!

skinfan2k

Uhh... here's what I want from special teams: (1) HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL. (2) No shanks, blocked punts, bad snaps, or missed field goals. (3) Discipline.

Forget the trickery unless the Skins are in desperation mode. The only "trickery" I'd vote for from the start is using Moss as PR.

Uhh... here's what I want from special teams: (1) HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL. (2) No shanks, blocked punts, bad snaps, or missed field goals. (3) Discipline.

Forget the trickery unless the Skins are in desperation mode. The only "trickery" I'd vote for from the start is using Moss as PR.

Absolutely Correct! Also get some length on Hall's kick offs. None of this kicking only to the 20 yard line stuff. Kick the damn ball out of the end zone!

I was thinking about this too. The Music City Miracle in particular. The only thing with that was it was run on a squib, giving the kicking team less time to react.

:doh: It's called a Miracle for a reason. You don't automatically get a touchdown just because you decide to run this play. I agree with whoever said it above. Just don't lose yardage and don't turn the ball over. That being said, I will definitely take a special teams BIG PLAY like a TD or a long return, but it just doesn't happen a lot.

Archived