Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck Tomorrow!

Skins#3

I sincerely mean that! I hope the Redskins play a good game tomorrow, but I also hope that the Seahawks win! We are not the team that you guys beat on Oct 2nd, we are a lot beter! We will be the best offense that you have played yet this season and you will definately need more that 120 total yards to stand a chance!

Go Seahawks!

I sincerely mean that! I hope the Redskins play a good game tomorrow, but I also hope that the Seahawks win! We are not the team that you guys beat on Oct 2nd, we are a lot beter! We will be the best offense that you have played yet this season and you will definately need more that 120 total yards to stand a chance!

Go Seahawks!

I sincerely hope you get lost.

We will be the best offense that you have played yet this season and you will definately need more that 120 total yards to stand a chance!

Go Seahawks!

We've played better offenses than the Pea****s. The truth of the matter is that the Skins will be the best defense YOU have faced all year. You have NO idea what is in store for you. However, let me give you a little taste: SACK -- loss for 8 yards. Interception -- returned for a TD. Forced Fumble -- Fumble Recovery. Countless batted balls courtesy of Joe Salvea.

Go Seahawks!

When our defense give us a 30-yard field, 120 yards = 4 touchdowns.

Archived