Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rdskins vs. Seattle. A win win situation.

BoysRBack

You know alot of folks think that the Hawks are going to walk all over the skins this weekend. But I think the skins have as much chance of pulling off the upset. Because playing a team who hasn't won a playoff game in quite some time will be under alot of pressure and tend to try alot harder ending up in making mental mistakes.

The skins on the other hand really have the best situation going into the game. Because either a win or a loss, your season will still be considered a sucess because of what the team aceived down the stretch to earn a wild card.

So don't let the records fool ya. Gibbs is a good coach in big games and I smell an upset brewing in the air. Best of luck to you all.

The Redskins are the most battle tested team in the league right now. I don't buy that fatigue stuff. JG is giving them good rest by getting up there early. Besides, anyone who has ever played knows that when the game starts and the adrenaline starts flowing all the aches and pains fade away in a flash.

Def and Teams will maintain. And I predict the Offense scores at least 3 TD's.

Joe Gibbs FTW!

Corrction, Gibbs is not a good coach. He is extraordinary. We wll win this game. Bank it.

Your right he is. And I am pulling for the skins to win this game. Why? Well because I am a fan of the NFL East. Always have been, always will be. I get alot of crap from this from other boards, because most are jealous and can't stand the fact the redskins are in the playoff's. They even blame the Eagles for laying down in the final game.

But the truth is the Cowboys choked down the stretch, we were 7-3 at one point and in control of our destiny and finished 2-4, losing two big division games, @NY and stomped @Washington. This soley is Bill parcells fault because both games the team played flat and was unprepared and it showed big time.

And what does Jerry do about it? He gives the Tuna a contract extension:doh: So i have to put up with this for possibly another 2 years. But anyway I was posting on here back when most had given up on the skins season trying to encourage some it isn't over yet. I know the track record of Gibbs and it's hard to count him out just yet. I congradulate the skins for doing what they had to do down the strecth to earn the wild card. That is what kind of coach Gibbs is.

Like I said I smell an upset in the air and I am sure Gibbs will know exactly how he wants to handle seattle. Shut down Alexander and Seattle is just ordinary. Good luck and make the NFL East fans proud.

I wouldn't give up on the Cowboys......if the Skins had blown it against the Eagles, Dallas probably would've beaten the Rams, and we may very well be talking about how great Parcells is again. Other than the meaningless last game, the Cowboys lost in OT to a solid Denver team, and on the road to the Giants and Skins. At least they clawed back into the Giants game and had a chance. The real head-scratcher was the Skins game.......could the Cowboys have been any more flat? Then again, the Skins were damn flat in the first Giants game.

Of course, the one big question mark the Cowboys and Skins have to answer is the future QB.

Good post and your a good fan of the game,i agree, no matter what im proud of the way the skins have performed this year and this is one of the best seasons we have had in a long time as far as our rivalry games and our players production,been a fun ride and tommorow will be even funner.

Don't know if I can handle all this cowboy-redskin love in here :)

Seriously, I appreciate your post and agree with you whole-heartedly. The media frenzy over the hawks all week long is just what coach Gibbs needs to slip his boys under the radar for an upset. Hell - did you see his press conferences? He was feeding right into it -- acting like we were going to play the Colts or something. You know damn well that behind closed doors coach (and this team) are confident heading into tomorrow.

Redskins 24

Seahawks 20

Archived