Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy & Gold Day!!!

deskinfan#1

I hope everyone has on their B&G on today. I know I gots mine!

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. We need to ban together and show our support anyway we can. I can see the Redskins going all the way! Super Bowl Forty here we come!!!!

Go Skins on three!!!

GO SKINS!!!:helmet:

Being up here in Giants Country I was getting some evil looks prior to the Bucs Game. Now however, after the Giants have been eliminated I am getting commentary from Gint fans basically saying to do the East proud and "represent"!

I am quite surprised that I have received a number of "thumbs up" from the local populace who, weeks earlier were sticking a different finger in the air when they spotted me in my B&G!!! :cheers:

HTTR!!!!

IM in the office rockin my Gold "property of Redskins" sweatshirt....I debated on the jersey but didnt want to push the envelope....this gets it done for the office. My cubicle is wallpapered in skins, Nats and wiz posters, calendars and newspaper clippings.

I hope the city represents proudly today....and everyday.

HTTR!

I look like I'm going to a Redskins game right now, I'm wearing my Arrington Jersey and my dad's old 92 Redskins Jacket that I got signed by Portis, Samuels, and the lineman! Suprisingly though I went to the bank this morning and to go get some coffee and I didn't see one person wearing burgundy and gold. I guess I was in a rush to get to work I'm sure there's a lot of fans out there repping their colors. Anyways big ups to everyone who is wearing your colors!

I work for the good ole' US Army, but I'm wearing my dark red dress shirt, burgundy and gold tie, burgundy and black saddle-sole dress shoes, and of course a gold sport coat - maybe someone will mistake me for Dan Synder - except he's in Seattle. It was nice seeing lots of Redskins flags and 'skins gear on the Metro coming in today - plus all the Redskins business casual I'm seeing around downtown. This city is certainly proud of her team.

Got my Lavar Arrington White Jersey on at the office today. I'm in Southern California Funny thing is, I've been working with this guys for two years and never knew he was a redskin fan until he saw my jersey today. We don't work directly together but have conversed and we walk by each other all the time.

So he's actually from Roanoke and I used to live in Falls Church in the late 70's.

I told him I've been a fan since Pardee and he says he's been a fan since the 60's and his first game was Dalla Vs. Washington in the early 70's. Very cool.

Our whole office (large law firm believe it or not) is having a Redskin Day. I'm here with my Ramsey jersey (have to wear it THIS year ya know!), Redskin turtleneck, Redskin watch and Redskin earrings. The car is also sporting two flags, dice and a Skins license plate with "B&GNut" on it. Getting thumbs up on the way in this morning. I also sent my son to school in his Taylor jersey and Redskin watch - which I just gave him this morning in honor of the Skins being in the playoffs.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

Hail!

Ann

Archived