Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seattle columnist Steve Kelley - I hope you eat every word

CrashRiley

that SOB deserves a strong fist in his face for talkin like that. we should post his picture on lightposts around DC WANTED: DEAD or PREFFERABLY DEAD! its sad what people write about now just to get some people to read their column and to get any publicity.

this is being said without reading kornheimers' comments. i hope what he wrote didnt come anything close to what this guy said.

What a big bag of dueche this guy is. I realize it was a sad attempt at humor, but come on.

I second the big bag of dueche comment. This guy sounds bitter that there isnt a liberal democrat in the White House anymore. He seems more interested in polotics than football. Sheesh what a big bag of dueche.

HTTR!

:laugh:

that SOB deserves a strong fist in his face for talkin like that. we should post his picture on lightposts around DC WANTED: DEAD or PREFFERABLY DEAD! its sad what people write about now just to get some people to read their column and to get any publicity.

this is being said without reading kornheimers' comments. i hope what he wrote didnt come anything close to what this guy said.

It's all stupid barbs traded in jest. Lighten up. This is not worth any level of emotional investment.

Guys.

It's just the same thing that Kornheiser did to Seattle. It's billed as a direct rebuttal. It's not as funny as Tony's. It's not a big deal. Who the hell would get inspiration from that by putting it in the locker room? Can you honestly see Marcus Washington stalking back and forth like "GRRRR HOW DARE THEY DEMEAN JACK ABRAMOFF, I'M GOING TO JACK UP HASSELBECK!"

Guys.

It's just the same thing that Kornheiser did to Seattle. It's billed as a direct rebuttal. It's not as funny as Tony's. It's not a big deal. Who the hell would get inspiration from that by putting it in the locker room? Can you honestly see Marcus Washington stalking back and forth like "GRRRR HOW DARE THEY DEMEAN JACK ABRAMOFF, I'M GOING TO JACK UP HASSELBECK!"

We can make a big deal if we want. Why? Because he isn't as funny as Tony.

"GRRRR HOW DARE THEY DEMEAN JACK ABRAMOFF, I'M GOING TO JACK UP HASSELBECK!"

HAHA.

Seriously that article was garbage. The man is just bitter that he never got signed on in D.C. and is now stuck 3 blocks from canada. Seriously you have to feel sorry for the guy, he writes for a rag. My school newspaper woulda done a better job getting at Kornheiser and D.C.

It's all stupid barbs traded in jest. Lighten up. This is not worth any level of emotional investment.

Exactly...and it was so poorly written and devoid of humor (even though rumor has it that it was meant to be funny) that I didn't grow angry while reading it...I grew bored. Seriously. It was like renting a movie that you realize a third of the way thru that it's not gonna get any better, and you're tempted to cut your losses and go do something else...lol...I forced myself to read the rest of the article, but only after scrolling down and seeing just how much of the article was left.

It's worthy of a yawn, nothing more.

See this is what I mean dumb people who has nothing to say but talk about polictics what the hake dose the Redskins has to do with Bush.WMD dose not mean as much as the Redskins right now (Well to me at least). This dude needs to shut thee !!Hail!! up. Forget him I have respect for the Seahawks they have gave us our props, but thier fans and columist are terrible. Espically thier fans.

Seattle Seahawks= :applause:

Seahawks Fans= :doh: :doh:

Archived