Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To hell with Seattle!

DTN Redskin

What have they done? Yeah, they had a great nfc record against their weak nfc schedule. They lost to the Pack last. They are horrible. I have been worried about this game all week, but it has recently hit me that this will indeed be a game and we shall be victorious. West coast football ain't met Joe Gibbs' football. Go back to 1984 Seattle. I'm tired of a fraud like you.

Am I the only one that thinks everything that there is to be said in any thread has already been said by now? It's all getting pretty repeititive. I wish they'd play the game already. I don't think I can take starting all over again.

Anybody?

LOL, I done had my fun arguing with seahawk fans. I know this is going to be a great game and Im glad they had the field covered the last 2 weeks because neither offense would score trying to run in 2 feet of mud.

LOL, I done had my fun arguing with seahawk fans. I know this is going to be a great game and Im glad they had the field covered the last 2 weeks because neither offense would score trying to run in 2 feet of mud.
Good news is it's that new grassy turf. No mud. Just a bunch of soggy ground up tires. But like you've said, it's good they've had it covered. I don't think the condition of the field will be a factor.

Funny though. I remember visiting the Cardinals board the day after we beat them in Seattle. Their players had slipped all over the place for some reason in our game including Anquan Boldin who caught a wide open pass on a blown coverage and fell down inexplicably as he turned to run up field for what would have been a sure TD. Instead, he was touched down right where he fell. They had no less than four threads about how the Seahawks had rigged the field... and they weren't kidding. Lamest threads I've ever seen in my life.

Good news is it's that new grassy turf. No mud. Just a bunch of soggy ground up tires. But like you've said, it's good they've had it covered. I don't think the condition of the field will be a factor.

Funny though. I remember visiting the Cardinals board the day after we beat them in Seattle. Their players had slipped all over the place for some reason in our game including Anquan Boldin who caught a wide open pass on a blown coverage and fell down inexplicably as he turned to run up field for what would have been a sure TD. Instead, he was touched down right where he fell. They had no less than four threads about how the Seahawks had rigged the field... and they weren't kidding. Lamest threads I've ever seen in my life.

They actually have a Cardinals board??? Juuuuuust kidding!!

Hopefully, like you said, the field will not be a factor. I just wish it was Saturday already! I don't know about you, but the time is not ticking away fast enough...

They actually have a Cardinals board??? Juuuuuust kidding!!

Hopefully, like you said, the field will not be a factor. I just wish it was Saturday already! I don't know about you, but the time is not ticking away fast enough...

Man this is a brutal week. You can tell from both boards that everybody is gettin' sick of talking about this game and we just want to see it already.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

:mad:

Archived