Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Wives

Khun Kao

My wife is a hardcore dallas fan who actually had a nightmare last night that the 'Skins were up by 12 on the seahawks. She woke up really upset.

-We don't talk much for 5 months of the year.

- "so much hate, this one has, too old to train, so much hate" -Yoda

Mine tries really hard to be a good football wife. She gets me Skins gear as presents and told me to get Sunday Ticket. She understands when a Redskin game is on, that I will watch it and I prefer watching it alone. She will keep our new daughter out of the way for me too. She is great.

She still likes the Bears somewhat though, because she was a huge fan of Sweetness. And she also likes saying "Go Brady Go Brady Go Brady" when the Patriots are on...not really sure why.

"new daughter"?? did you trade the old one in?

My wife loves to watch football on Sundays. She grew up in Northern Ohio and always liked Barry Sanders. I am proud to say I have turned her into a big 'Skins fan. She has been to 3 games with me. She gets frustrated sometimes with our offense. Her fav. player is Portis. She even bought her first jersey this year... :cry: She wears sweatshirts and t-shirts now and even sports her Portis gear on Sundays. It is so nice to have a wife that loves football and doesn't get mad at me when I yell at the TV!

When I first met my wife.. I hated all her friends because they annoy me..

They act like they know football but when I ask who is your favorite team?

Answer was (previous year's champion). Ughh? I hate front runner "fans".. or chose their favorite team based on the colors and mascot.

Now that my wife doesn't hang out with them anymore... she's my wife and Redskins fan for life.. =)

When I first met my wife and she said she had been a Redskin fan since she was a child I was floored. I then had to quiz her on all the Redskin TE's from Gibbs on, and she nailed them all execpt Jamie Asher :silly: It was love at first couple of words :)

Archived