Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Mularkey has resigned!

visionary

Next year is going to be a cake walk for a ton of teams. 1st year head coaches never do well. Gibbs is in his 3rd year and is already going to be in the top half of longest tenured coach.

Someone thinking along the lines of myself.

Almost 1/3 of the league is undergoing coaching changes. Gibbs going into the 3rd season of his program and having nearly all the pieces in place..... means good things on the horizon.

The ONLY thing that could've jeopardized it was Gregg Williams leaving. And I hope Gibbs used the aforementioned argument in persuading him... as well as Snyder's dollars :)

The Redskins are on the brink now.

In 2006, we play four teams (Minn, New Orleans, Houston, and St Louis) with new Head Coaches. While it's way too early to analyze, I like the fact that three of those teams are in the NFC. It would be nice to have every advantage when it comes to tie-breakers. Especially if Home Field through the play-offs is at stake.

Aw, geez. I just looked up the Bears schedule for 2006.

Their entire Division has new HC's. That's six games. They play Buffalo, St. Louis, Houston and the New York Jets. That's four more teams with new HC's.

And then the Niners, Cards, and Titans.

That's a Home Coming schedule if ever I saw one.

Aw, geez. I just looked up the Bears schedule for 2006.

Their entire Division has new HC's. That's six games. They play Buffalo, St. Louis, Houston and the New York Jets. That's four more teams with new HC's.

And then the Niners, Cards, and Titans.

That's a Home Coming schedule if ever I saw one.

God damn, who did Lovie Smith and Jerry Angelo have to blow to get that kind of schedule?

Archived