Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bram Weinstein

fdarugar

On 980 right now, blabbering bout how we have no chance...nobody wants to hear this stuff right now. He says we are running into a brick wall and we have a blind belief in Joe Gibbs. Wow, can't believe him right now. Does he know this is local radio?

Oh, you mean TK Jr? (And I emphasize the JUNIOR part). He adheres to the idea that negativity equates to ratings, a tactic that is commonly used by everyone at 980. He is nothing, and should be off the airwaves. Not necessarily for the comments that he's making tonight, but because he seems to have absolutely no insight into anything. He just spits out whatever he hears in the news. They might as well let fans have a show on 980.

Little scat-boy Bram is talking about how the 'Skins are not healthy because he sees them limping around. :insane:

UUUUUHHHHHHHH, BRAM . . . have you ever played football? A lot of players limp around with some nicks and bruises, but they have no problem going 100% or close to it come gametime.

Bram is actually a good guy in person. A younger guy than I would have thought... maybe early or mid-30's. Just an average guy who carries himself pretty well around the team.

I'm a little surprised by the stance... but not offended. The Seahawks are 9 point favorites.

Look, don't worry about Bram Weinstein and his lunatic ramblings.

Remember this guy is still convinced that Laveranues Coles could have had the same season that Santana Moss did if "he was used the same way". :doh:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This was Bram all summer. I like Moss he is a nice guy, but folks take off your homer glases, he is no where near the level of play of Coles, the redskins did not get equal value, no debate

Weinstein falls into the all too familiar trap of seeing one performance and then distilling that the next week the teams will perform the same way. In today's NFL teams are up and down on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and rarely follow predictable patterns.

Just because Brunell and the Redskins offense didn't play well in Tampa against a defense that matches up well with the Redskins doesn't mean that the same offense won't play well against another defense, one whose front seven personnel does not match that of the Bucs.

You weren't Matlock were you? :laugh:

No, i said my name was mike. Told him i just sat here and listened to him bash the redskins for the past twenty minutes. He got defensive right away saying he wasnt bashing them (even though he said were in big trouble) He was just saying that we have a lot of injuries.

Then i proceeded to say that he should know by watching the redskins that we play with our competition and have a very good shot in winning this game even though no one else thinks that outside of redskins faithful and few other "experts"

He appreciated my call and im pretty sure he got the point that no one liked what he was saying.

Absolutely. And speaking in more absolute terms (beyond the media)... who truly has never picked incorrectly?

That's why the play the games. Everybody has an opinion, no one cares about any other one more than their own.

lol die hard, he claimed to be a expert tonight by saying he goes to the pratices and sees the players limping.

So he telling us seeing the players stretch and warm up before Gibbs closes pratices makes him a expert

These guys are all the same. We beat the Cards in a simular game the way we beat Tampa and all you heard from him and the other media is the Redskins Corners are beat up, they are tired, and just can not score enough points to beat Dallas

then they beat Dallas, he is claiming how great the offense and Cooley is for the next week.

Weinstein is the worst kind of cynic because he is a cynic from within :mad:

If I were a Redskins player and saw this idiot follow the team through minicamps all the way to the playoffs and all the injuries suffered to get the team to this point, and then listen to him dump on the team with apparent glee...........I might just be tempted to spit on him :laugh: :evil:

"Lookth like the Redthkinth don't have a chanth thith Thaturday. The fanth have too much faith in Joe Gibbththththththhththtt...."

(It helps if you imagine spit flying everywhere from Bram's meely-mouth.)

:laugh: :rotflmao:

I always wondered if anyone else noticed his lisp!!

"I'm Bram Weinthtein!" :laugh:

Bram gave us no shot of making the playoffs, back in preseason.

just an opinion.

Brams opinions

1. Moss is a nice guy but just not the talent level of Coles, YOU FORCE Coles to stay, and sit him on the bench all yr if you have too.

2. Portis does not fit the Joe Gibbs style offense

3. Brunell only played well in pre season because he is playing back ups

4.The redskins just have no pass rush, they do not have the talent level on the dline to cause turnovers(20 turnovers ,17 sacks ) last 5 reg season games

5. You can not pass up Mike Williams ! When this team has no big reciever

Archived