Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYC/NJ Redskins fans @ The Falls

LaRou

Just a friendly reminder for anyone looking for a SKINS bar in NYC. If so, check out The Falls in Manhattan.

www.thefallsnyc.com

The place gets packed so I suggest you get there a bit early to get a seat. There are plenty of TVs but you don't get a great view from anywhere in the bar.

Get in touch if you need more info (address, directions, and phone # are on their website).

And here's a link to some pics.

http://www.thefallsnyc.com/gallery/redskins/index.html

:helmet:

Go to Busters Garage if you don't have reservations at the Falls. We tried immed after game and got on the wait list at Falls. Busters has better food and if we get enough skins fans this weekend, can MAKE it an alternate Skins bar.

:helmet:

And, it you get bumped from the Falls it's a short walk to Buster's.

Buster's ain't a Skins' bar though...it's a UGA and Steelers joint.

But thanks for the info anyways.

In any case, I've never been able to get a table at the Falls. But I'd rather be standing up or at the bar anyways. If that's your thing, come on down.

:cheers:

ultimate or bird, if you can, please send me a PM to let me know how it is. Thanks.

You got it.

Busters is probably not a great option during the regular season, but during the playoffs when so many of us faithful are getting bumped due to high demand at the Falls, it ain't a bad option.

• 4 years later...

Archived