Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Menu for Saturday's Hawk roast

smashmowf

As far as spirits go we'll have a bottle of Grey Goose, Malibu, and ol' faithful Jack. Beer will consist of Miller Lite, for the healthy choice, and Bud, possibly some MGD but still waiting to see who all comes.

Food-a couple pizzas(Ledos), Wings, couple buckets of KFC, and still deciding if I want to get some shrimp.

I'll have at least 10 people over for the game max. 16 people.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

As far as spirits go we'll have a bottle of Grey Goose, Malibu, and ol' faithful Jack. Beer will consist of Miller Lite, for the healthy choice, and Bud, possibly some MGD but still waiting to see who all comes.

Food-a couple pizzas(Ledos), Wings, couple buckets of KFC, and still deciding if I want to get some shrimp.

...and you can never go wrong with LEDOS

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

:laugh:

Grilled Seahawk

Roasted Seahawk

Filet of Seahawk

Baked Seahawk

Deep Fried Seahawk

Seered Seahawk in a Burgundy and Gold Indian sauce

:laugh:

And I will have them lined up on the coffee table, so that I don't have to leave the room

Thats what I'm talkin about....I'm bustin out the shrimp salad, wings, chips...undecided on chip dip, spinach dip (not for chips), and crab legs so far....

as for drinks....pregame ultra michelob and some good old cognac after halftime..

FEARLESS IN SEATTLE!

Now ya cant go wrong with anything on that menu, but if the Skins are doing really well in that game I'm gonna have to break out some Elijah Craig in place of that Jack.

Now ya cant go wrong with anything on that menu, but if the Skins are doing really well in that game I'm gonna have to break out some Elijah Craig in place of that Jack.

Elijah Craig....is that whisky or cognac....I've never heard of it fill me in... :cheers:

Archived