Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket question

RedskinDan0557

A friend and I did the tailgate club thing this season and we love it. I also always got the club level stuff but didn't want to pay that much. We paid the one-time initiation fee and pay about $148/game - that includes all you can eat food before the game, lower level seating, and club access afterwards. We also got a parking pass. We can also transfer our memeberships to anyone - unlike regular season ticket holders who can only transfer them to family members. Our seats are great and now that we're passed the initiation fee, it really doesn't cost all that much. When we want to stop being in the club we can sell our memberships and actually end up making back all of the initiation fee + more. We love it. Better do it now though before there's a waiting list, I think it's filling up.

I sat club level for the NY game. I stood and cheered the whole game. There were about 4 others around me who did the same, exchanging high 5's, etc. None of the sitters said a word.....

I like them better than the upper level. I have yet to hit the LL at FedEx...

Get the lower level they are better seats they pamper you in the club level but the lower level seats are better.

I have sat in lower, upper and club level seating. The best non prmeium seats are in the first few rows of the upper deck around the 50 yard line. The best seats of any in the place I think are club level around the 50. Lower level can be ok if your high enough up, but if your to low you can't really see the game.

Its fun to be that close to the players but not to watch the game and see whats happening. Also lower level seating thats not in the endzone is impossible to get. Even for the tailgate club prices.

• 3 months later...
How long has everyone been on the waitlist?

Fall 1985 to Summer 1999. I bought another single nearby in the fall of 1999, but gave it up a few years later because it turned out to be too far away from my pair and was all but impossible to resell if I was using my pair.

I thought you had to buy club levels at least 5 years at a time. It always kept me from buying, I usually just bought a single off my buddy and went to most of the games last year. Lucked out this year, my uncle was going to turn his tickets in but I bought them off him before he did. 50 yard line 200 level under cover.

Can you get Club level Seats just to be a ticket owner and try to move the next year? I think it would be cool to get the amenities of Club Level, but I do want to cheer like I am at a football game, have have other that cheer around me.

I think the original thread starter has had second thoughts. I say go for it if you love the Skins and have $2500.

The tailgate club is a rip off IMHO. $1500 to join and then $500 for that crappy prepackaged cold food. After you pay the $2000 then you have to pay for your tix and parking!. No thanx. I have season tix in the uppers and wouldn't trade them in for anything.

I think the original thread starter has had second thoughts. I say go for it if you love the Skins and have $2500.

The tailgate club is a rip off IMHO. $1500 to join and then $500 for that crappy prepackaged cold food. After you pay the $2000 then you have to pay for your tix and parking!. No thanx. I have season tix in the uppers and wouldn't trade them in for anything.

Prepackaged cold food????

Why don't you try it first. I have never gotten prepackaged cold food in the tailgate club....

If you don't like the ribs, barbecue chicken, unlimited sodas and water, autographs, and giveaways its ok. But don't judge on what you haven't tried.

:cool:

Prepackaged cold food????

Why don't you try it first. I have never gotten prepackaged cold food in the tailgate club....

If you don't like the ribs, barbecue chicken, unlimited sodas and water, autographs, and giveaways its ok. But don't judge on what you haven't tried.

:cool:

I have eaten in the tailgate club. Its like an average to below average buffet. Tailgate with the ES crew, best wings in the whole parking lot. :D

Isn't the Tailgate Club membership transferable (like a PSL)? In other words, lets say you buy it for $1500. Can you sell that membership to someone else at a future date?

I can't see how purchasing a Club Level contract is better than the Tailgate Club. You're paying a minimum of $250/game per seat and have to sign at least a 5-year contract. The Club Level concourse is nice but its not that nice. Certainly Snyder can upgrade it into a more upscale pre- and post-game experience.....the people who pay today's rates deserve more than a Hooters and a Cigar Bar for those prices.

I have eaten in the tailgate club. Its like an average to below average buffet. Tailgate with the ES crew, best wings in the whole parking lot. :D

I agree about the food. But it is not prepackaged cold food.

Last year thought I went to the tailgate club with my neice, nephew, and daughter. We got autographs, then were selected as fans of the game, got sideline passes for warmups, made the jumbotron, and an ultimate fan jacket.

My "kids" thought I was king. Now this is abnormal...but it was awesome!!!

I have met many ex redskins there as well.

How do I get an invite to your tailgate? :D

How do I get an invite to your tailgate? :D

All ES member are welcome. Check out the Tailgate section a week or two before the game you want to come to. All the info will be posted there.

I went to the tailgate club buffet a couple times when it first started and its cool at first, but I could see it getting old hat after a while.

I have been fortunate enough to have sat in the lower bowl, upper bowl, club seats and the suite level. The club level is nice, but I don't go to the games to hang out in a bar or sit on a cushy sofa and watch the game on TV. The club level has wider seats, shorter lines at the food vendors and less crowded bathrooms. The lower level is great depending on where your seats are. The upper level is the best place to actually see the game.

I was on the waiting list from 1991 to 2004.

I have been fortunate enough to have sat in the lower bowl, upper bowl, club seats and the suite level. The club level is nice, but I don't go to the games to hang out in a bar or sit on a cushy sofa and watch the game on TV. The club level has wider seats, shorter lines at the food vendors and less crowded bathrooms. The lower level is great depending on where your seats are. The upper level is the best place to actually see the game.

I was on the waiting list from 1991 to 2004.

I agre that I am there to watch the game and not sit at a bar, which makes the idea of shorter bathroom lines, shorter food lines more appealing, I could get back to game quicker. Wider seats is a plus, more comfortable for big guy like myself. I just want real fans to be around me, not company sales men bringing their clients.

quick story that this reminds me of but i have club seats in section 333 above the scoreboard and like 4 rows down from the top and id say out of 75 ppl in my immediate viewing area....maybe 5-10 are visibly into it, standing up at least after every defensive stop or good play and its the chargers game last year and I mean I'm up and a few folks in front of me are standing and this old guy 2 rows behind me starts yelling sit down, and after i realized it i turned around and just said what the hell thats just out of line dont tell a fellow skins fan to tone it down (i wasnt even drunk haha) and he kept insisting i sit down and i was liike I pay for these tickets just like you, and he's always a jerk and he mumbled something like i outta come down there, and i finally raised my voice and said LOOK YOUR LIKE 85, i would kick your ass, not that id be proud of it, and his wife said 'oh its not worth it' (we werent like about to fight he was just yackin at the mouth) and i was just like everyone around us right now agrees with me, its rediculous to tell anyone to sit down at a redskins football game when they are wearing burgundy and gold.......... ahhh thats still one of the most obnoxious moments i can remember, one more thing to look forward to next year!

quick story that this reminds me of but i have club seats in section 333 above the scoreboard and like 4 rows down from the top and id say out of 75 ppl in my immediate viewing area....maybe 5-10 are visibly into it, standing up at least after every defensive stop or good play and its the chargers game last year and I mean I'm up and a few folks in front of me are standing and this old guy 2 rows behind me starts yelling sit down, and after i realized it i turned around and just said what the hell thats just out of line dont tell a fellow skins fan to tone it down (i wasnt even drunk haha) and he kept insisting i sit down and i was liike I pay for these tickets just like you, and he's always a jerk and he mumbled something like i outta come down there, and i finally raised my voice and said LOOK YOUR LIKE 85, i would kick your ass, not that id be proud of it, and his wife said 'oh its not worth it' (we werent like about to fight he was just yackin at the mouth) and i was just like everyone around us right now agrees with me, its rediculous to tell anyone to sit down at a redskins football game when they are wearing burgundy and gold.......... ahhh thats still one of the most obnoxious moments i can remember, one more thing to look forward to next year!

Exactly what I don't want. I attended one game last year... Skins, Cowgirls. I sat in lower section in endzone. Unfortunately 4 of the 5 TDs were at the other endzone. We hardly say that whole game.

Obnoxious?... YOU were the obnoxious fan.

See...that's why a lot of you young folk just do not understand....until YOU are that 85 year old guy who has arthritis and can't stand the entire game or get up and down out of his seat every play. He PAID FOR HIS SEAT, TOO. That's why there are seats in the stadium. Do you see a standing room only area....NO.

No one is saying you can never stand up...especially when a big play happens or the defense makes a big stand. That's understandable. But to stand the entire game IS inconsiderate for a lot of us who are just as into the game as you. I can yell and scream sitting down and usually end each game hoarse.....but I got arthritis in my hips and simply cannot stand for a 3 hour game or get up and down out of my seat every play....can't physically do it....just like the 85 year old man that you are so damn inconsiderate of.

You my friend are the classic obnoxious fan. All you care about is yourself. The heck with anyone else.

But you are right that the ammenities are pretty good, but going to the game for me means sitting with the real fans and getting roudy.

I see this turned into another Club bashing thread. :doh:

Their are PLENTY of hardcore fans in the Club like myself.

In fact, since Snyder changed the corporate policy on owning season tickets, I have more real fans around me then before.

Section 328 ROCKS during the games. It didn't use to be that way, but with some help from fellow "diehards" like myself, we are every bit as "roudy" as most of the upper and lower sections.

I have had Club seats for 5 years now, and I couldn't see myself sitting anywhere else at FedEx Field. :cheers:

I came out of the club level because it got just too darned expensive. And I'm leaning towards this being my final season as a ticket-holder for the same reason. But, if you can afford it, I say, "Go for it," and HTTR!

Archived