Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket question

RedskinDan0557

Season Ticket question: I have the oppurtunity to purchase season tix in the club section in the endzone or corner endzone. $2500 per season ticket. I've heard the stories about the wine and cheese crowd in the club section, don't know if I'd fit in there.

If this is not the right forum for this, I apologize, but I need some input on such a major purchase.

Thanx----HTTR

Buy them if you can afford them. We need to start getting some good loud fans in those seats and maybe we can get rid of some of the handsitters.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, and I know plenty of redskins fans who would love to go if I can't go to particular game. Somebody's feelings are going to get hurt in whatever section I sit in.

Wish wife would answer her cell phone.

I think it's a bit expensive myself, and not really worth it. About 8 games for $2500...crazy. It's hard to make that money back if you don't go to the game. Just to let you know too, they send that email out to people all the time. I've gotten many of those emails. The club level season tickets are almost always available for purchase.

its 10 games, and I think at club level you get all the extras right? like hooters access and that stuff. Also you get your own gate to enter the stadium and other perks. I think club level also gets closer parking.

personally I like being with the grunts and wouldnt trade it for the world.

I think it's a bit expensive myself, and not really worth it. About 8 games for $2500...crazy. It's hard to make that money back if you don't go to the game. Just to let you know too, they send that email out to people all the time. I've gotten many of those emails. The club level season tickets are almost always available for purchase.

They called me at home. $250/ticket per game. Maybe, I can find someone to split with me. Oh the pressure.

its 10 games, and I think at club level you get all the extras right? like hooters access and that stuff. Also you get your own gate to enter the stadium and other perks. I think club level also gets closer parking.

personally I like being with the grunts and wouldnt trade it for the world.

Amen to that! I can afford to buy the club level seats but I dont want them. I will hold out for the nose bleeds and work my way down.

HTTR!

I bought Club Seats for the 2003 Seattle game off Everyticket.com for $180 each. Being from Phoenix I don't own a pair of pants so I went there in November in shorts. I am a real rowdy fan! People were looking at me like I was crazy...being so loud and wearing shorts.

But the ammenities were awesome! The restrooms were the cleanest I have ever been in. There was great food comapred to the hot dogs crud you usually get.

Going to a Redskins game is all about the "hot dogs and crud"! I mean if you want wine and cheese go to a UVA game or a Ravens Game! But you are right that the ammenities are pretty good, but going to the game for me means sitting with the real fans and getting roudy.

but you can always buy tickets on ebay, stubhub, or the extremeskins classifieds section

The first 2 years I had season ticket I bought them from ebay. Got them for face value. Of course Spurrier was here then so that might change this year.

I'm in the club section and its not wine and chesse.I'm not a ber drinker but d a m n near everyone around me is.I say jump on it.Unless you want to wait until 2245 when Starfleet is created before you get decent tix in the lower level.

I was on the waiting list for season tickets from 1988 to 2001. I sit in the upper endzone and love it!! My best friend went crazy when Joe Gibbs came back and bought Club seats. He has some rowdy fans in his section but it is mostly a sit down crowd. I do know you have to agree to a multi-year contract so I would not do it until you know you want them for several years.

Jackie

Archived