Fun With Acronyms

Hail_Skinz

This

Is

A

Dumb

Thread

You're right it is...

However, you can't tell me that you're sick of reading 5000 posts on how the media gives the Skins no respect. Or, the 8000 posts on meaningless stats that have absolutely no bearing on this game. Lighten up, Francis...

You're right it is...

However, you can't tell me that you're sick of reading 5000 posts on how the media gives the Skins no respect. Or, the 8000 posts on meaningless stats that have absolutely no bearing on this game. Lighten up, Francis...

When I first saw this thread I thought it might be interesting but boy was I disappointed!

UHH, these are acrosstics, not acronyms. An acronym is made by reordering the letters in one word or phrase to create another word or phrase. For example,the letters in "Mother in law" can be reordered to write "Woman Hitler". Try it it works. (I have nothing against mothers in law, it is just the only one i can remember off hand.)

Hail Redskins

UHH, these are acrosstics, not acronyms. An acronym is made by reordering the letters in one word or phrase to create another word or phrase. For example,the letters in "Mother in law" can be reordered to write "Woman Hitler". Try it it works. (I have nothing against mothers in law, it is just the only one i can remember off hand.)

Hail Redskins

Uh, nope...you are thinking of an ANAGRAM...an acronym is the proper term here.

Archived