Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears or Panthers?

kevinklein

Okay, don't lecture me on "needing to focus on this week." As far as a fan's standpoint goes, I'm as focused as they come. They doesn't mean I can't question a message board, though.

With a victory this week against Seattle, would you rather travel to Chicago and take on their intimidating defense, or Carolina's high powered offense?

I vote Chicago...no need to face two great offenses in two weeks, if you ask me.

Tough choice. Carolina is closer and would have more Skins fans in the stadium but they are probably a more dangerous playoff team cause they would have beaten new york and chicago on the road. I'm leaning towards Chicago, hopefully the team that wins the game, wins by a fluke and doesn't deserve to win.

Okay, don't lecture me on "needing to focus on this week." As far as a fan's standpoint goes, I'm as focused as they come. They doesn't mean I can't question a message board, though.

QUOTE]

you or anyone else on this site plays for the skins, so you can focus on any football game you chose........

put it this way, if you do not have a skins playbook, focus on next year's schedule if you want........don't let any idiot tell you otherwise....

Either.

Redskins beat the Seahawks, and they will be on their way regardless.

Stale Bears offense with young QBs benefits the Redskins Defense.

Overrated Panthers Defense favors the Redskins. With a running game that comes and goes and one receiving option favors the Redskins D as well.

Just beat the Seahawks.

I think the more physical teams will win this week in the NFC. Thats the bears and the redskins. We are the most physical team in the nfc and maybe the league. Also we are about 3 points more physical than the bears and 6 points more physical than the panthers.

We will run the ball againist the bears like clinton did last year for 140 yds. Thats not including betts 50 yds rushing so id rather play the bears cause we can run on them, and not be afraid of the big play to catch up to us.

Personally, I think that Carolina poses more matchup issues for the Seahawks than the Bears. The Bears have a truely great defense, but no offense whatsoever. Either way, it will be at Qwest Field, so I gotta like our chances :D

Happy New Year!!

:cheers:

HawkMan

GO HAWKS!!

Archived