Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Using Moss Like S.Smith Against Giants

Staylor21

The Redskins should get Moss involved early such as what the Carolina did against the Giants that will open up hole majorly for the Redskins because he is a major threat and when he gets hot there is no cooling him down.Plus look at the fact there best corner has a back problem Trufant. The Redskins must take there chances down the field this game and how bout surprising them and throw deep to A.Brown no body has tape on him except for when he returns kicks if anything a third or 4 corner will be on hima nd who can really stay with him he is like the fastest player in the NFL so please give me yall feedback.

I always believe that the more we use Moss early the better we can open up the field for Portis.

I rather do downfield plays to Moss for large chunks of yards early in the game and then take the leash off Portis then to run him to the ground on a stacked box just to get a pass to Moss...

I always believe that the more we use Moss early the better we can open up the field for Portis.

I rather do downfield plays to Moss for large chunks of yards early in the game and then take the leash off Portis then to run him to the ground on a stacked box just to get a pass to Moss...

exactly why we shouldnt always run on 1st down. mix it up and portis will get bigger yardage at a time

The Redskins should get Moss involved early such as what the Carolina did against the Giants that will open up hole majorly for the Redskins because he is a major threat and when he gets hot there is no cooling him down.Plus look at the fact there best corner has a back problem Trufant. The Redskins must take there chances down the field this game and how bout surprising them and throw deep to A.Brown no body has tape on him except for when he returns kicks if anything a third or 4 corner will be on hima nd who can really stay with him he is like the fastest player in the NFL so please give me yall feedback.

If you watched any of the preseaon at all, you know A Brown is not at all reliable as a WR. He consistently drops easy passes. I'm all for shots down the field but we have to pick our spots because turnovers in this game will be lethal to our chances.

:logo:

If Washington's 3 rb's run like the panthers 3 rb's did I am sure things will open up for Moss...

:logo:

Archived