Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm finally a comic strip character! Seattle Game related!

Stophovr6

You're right, but the guy who drew the comic isn't even a football fan and I've met most of the people who read his comic and they aren't either. Funny thing is that he moved here from Wisconsin. He says he doesn't really root for Green Bay but that he hates the Vikings.

^^^

Oh god no I'm not torn. I think its part of the joke, its better conveyed the mnore you know me I guess. I went to a few Seahawks games this year mostly cause I love the game. I went to the Cowboys game and rooted against the Cowboys and I went to the Giants game and started rooting against them until some squak fans started talking **** so I went neutral (secretly I was praying for one of the three Giant fieldgoal attempts to go through to shut the guys up). Third game I went to was agaisnt the Texans which was just boring as heck but it was my sisters first NFL game so that was cool.

But no I'm not torn, I know who my team is.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

My friend who did the comic called me and told me that he has received several threatening e-mails from Skins fans. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it was people from this website although I can't be sure.

Lighten up people its a FREAKIN COMIC STRIP!!!!:mad:

Archived