Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

everyone say a prayer for me if you could...

TGI Jef

just found out that i will have a ticket to nfc championship if skins and panthers advance. my grandfather has season tickets for both teams (dont worry - he's still a redskin at heart...when they play each other, the stephen davis jersey is put away in favor of the ole' art monk), and has an extra. i've seen both teams many times, including the recent cowboys and giants games, but root for both teams to get an extra redskin fan in the seats at the nfc championship.

boomer esiason wishes...

tgijef

just found out that i will have a ticket to nfc championship if skins and panthers advance. my grandfather has season tickets for both teams (dont worry - he's still a redskin at heart...when they play each other, the stephen davis jersey is put away in favor of the ole' art monk), and has an extra. i've seen both teams many times, including the recent cowboys and giants games, but root for both teams to get an extra redskin fan in the seats at the nfc championship.

boomer esiason wishes...

tgijef

Will do. :)

I also will probably be able to go if it winds up being Skins-Panthers, so say one for me as well.

Sure.

And guys, if it were something serious non-football, I would think it would more likely be on the tailgate thread.

I already prayed for CaliSkinsFan to get his ticket in time for this weekend, and he did! We need all the 12th man we can get! THIS IS WAR!!! :helmet:

Lord, I ask you to help Jef and iheart to go to the NFCC game but please forgive Jef for scaring everybody with his thread title. Also, Lord, please forgive skinthemboys - he just doesn't know any better. And if it be Your will, Lord, I will go ahead and ask for two tickets to the Panthers-Redskins match-up for me and the son. And thank you for bringing Joe Gibbs back. Amen.

Lord, I ask you to help Jef and iheart to go to the NFCC game but please forgive Jef for scaring everybody with his thread title. Also, Lord, please forgive skinthemboys - he just doesn't know any better. And if it be Your will, Lord, I will go ahead and ask for two tickets to the Panthers-Redskins match-up for me and the son. And thank you for bringing Joe Gibbs back. Amen.

Thank you, my brotha from anotha motha.

Archived