Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PTI Guys: Sean Taylor

d0ublestr0ker0ll

This game is Roll Play, where Michael Wilbon pretends to be Sean Taylor by holding a cardboard cutout of Sean's face to his head.

Tony: You are Redskin's Safety Sean Taylor

Mike: O.K.

Tony: Are you ever going to stop being a knucklehead?

Mike: Yea I'll stop, I'll get around to it. I'll get around to not being a knucklehead. You know what though? I just hope that Coach Gibbs, who is NAIVE enough to believe that I didn't spit in Michael Pittman's face, hasn't seen that sort of conclusive bootleg video on the internet that shows a big loogie comin out of my mouth. But look, do I RETURN those fumbles for touchdowns? Do I HIT people like a frieght train??

Tony: Did you lie to your position coach Gregg Williams? Did you lie? Cuz he went out and said that you didn't spit.

Mike: Hey until now there was no video evidence so why should I cop to anything??

Tony: Did you spit!?

Mike: Do I RETURN the fumbles for touchdowns? I'm a football player!

Tony: Yeah, that's (A) but how about (B)?

Mike: This isn't Martha Stewart Living here!

Tony: Did you spit?

Mike: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Tony: WELL, the tape shows you spitting.

Mike: Well when they get that tape in to Coach Gibbs' office I'm gonna have to cop a plea.

Funny...not one mention of Michael Pittman...how he's a roid-raging wife beater. Wait...trying to kill your pregnant wife isn't as bad as spitting on someone who did so?? OH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!

Here I was thinking throwing your wife through a plate-glass window was something to be ashamed of. But compared to spitting? That's like feeding orphans or something...

Funny...not one mention of Michael Pittman...how he's a roid-raging wife beater. Wait...trying to kill your pregnant wife isn't as bad as spitting on someone who did so?? OH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!

Here I was thinking throwing your wife through a plate-glass window was something to be ashamed of. But compared to spitting? That's like feeding orphans or something...

I haven't seen one person defend wife beating.

I have seen people defend spitting on someone.

Okay...my only point is everyone wants to make Taylor into this evil person for spitting on someone, but not one person (mediots) mention Pittman's lovely past. I mean...its ridiculous.

So are all these people who cant get over it, Jesus Christ give it a break :doh:

Okay.

He DID spit on Michael Pittman. Sean Taylor DID lie to Gregg Williams when he told him he didn't spit on him. Sean Taylor DID start the argument.

So what?!?!

I can't even believe what's going on right now. The media and fans are all over Sean Taylor, for spitting on someone?? Seriously, give me a break. Some player on NFL network said, "I've been spit on many a times on the field. I don't even remember spitting on someone as being illegal, nonetheless being means of penalizing someone AND ejecting them." This is ridicilous. If you've ever played football, you know in a dog pile there are many things 10 times worse that players do to you than SPITTING. People talk about this incident as if Sean Taylor took the guy's helmet off than punched him 8 times in the face.

Gimme a break. Spitting. psh

Okay.

I can't even believe what's going on right now. The media and fans are all over Sean Taylor, for spitting on someone?? Seriously, give me a break. Some player on NFL network said, "I've been spit on many a times on the field. I don't even remember spitting on someone as being illegal, nonetheless being means of penalizing someone AND ejecting them." This is ridicilous. If you've ever played football, you know in a dog pile there are many things 10 times worse that players do to you than SPITTING. People talk about this incident as if Sean Taylor took the guy's helmet off than punched him 8 times in the face.

Gimme a break. Spitting. psh

I agree. It's not like Sean Taylor farted on him or something.

Why on Earth would they bring-up any of that?

You people are too funny.

BTW, the bit was funny as all get-out.

It's humor kids, and you'd be laughing too if you weren't wrapped so fargin' tight.

Archived