Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FSN's B. Cox Dissing Redskins

BSurina

MOnk and Grimm to the HOF vs Win This Week  

63 members have voted

1. 1. MOnk and Grimm to the HOF vs Win This Week

Did anyone hear the show today, B.Cox and Chris Meyers just told a Seattle fan that they have a bye this week, the real test will be next week against the Bears or Panthers. Also, played the audio of the ref. mike on the Taylor incident. Very hateful.

Taylor has been fined, its over. As for Monday, can't wait til they have to eat their words. HTTR

When Cox (an apprpriate name) was asked which #1 seeded team had the greatest threat of losing this weekend, he stated the Colts?!? Yet states if Chicago or Panthers stop Alexander, Hasselback can't beat you. It was very clear his hating on the Skins, as the Redskins can very easily stop Alexander.

At the beginning of the week, my feelings were that if we lost to Seattle, I wouldn't be as upset because of how much was accomplished this year. Now I really want to the skins to punish Seattle so that they can send a message out to the world that the skins are for real.

Brain Cox never did anything classless on the field.

oh, wait... I meant classy

Well that was the ironic thing about their show (Meyers and Cox) this week, they have not let the Taylor thing go. If I remeber Cox, he was always showing his class (if you know what I a mean)

They won't. If we win, people will still try to explain it as a fluke and say, for the eighth straight week, that we're all smoke & mirrors... ;)

Exactly. They'll say the Seahawks just didn't show up, were rusty, had too much time off, blah, blah, blah. Even if we go to the show, we'll be a 2 touchdown underdog, and there will be excuses as to why we shouldn't be there. God I hope we go and shut everyone up.

Yet another media snub thread. Yawn.

I have to aggree. These are starting to get old. We know how they feel about us. Ef it!! The one time they gave us props this year, we got shut out. I say to hell with them. If they don't want to respect the team fine, it just gives them more fuel to add to their(collective) fire.

Archived