Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Truth Hurts....

pratik97

Why be a JAG? So he missed that thread.

No, I am not a lawyer, but thanks for asking.. ;)

And if you have spent any time here you would know that this board is getting flooded with alot of the same threads. How are we to have a discussion if everyone is posting the same thing? I realize that you are new here, so I am sorry if I am a little blunt. But you see this place has been around for a while, and you know what keeps it here? Well it is the fact that the members help police the board. This is a community. We are like a family. Some family members need to be taught a little more than others. :cheers: and HTTR!

Guys I don't think airborne is trying to belittle anyone... but the fact is that threads are being created so fast it is almost impossible to stay on any one topic or have any semblance of conversation or discussion...

people just keep creating threads out of nowhere, and it seems lately that almost every thread is a duplicate post of another thread... it literally takes less than a minute to search to see if it has been posted.

Not sure why you all think this is too much to ask?

Does it make you feel cool to try and belittle people on a message board? :doh:

No. I am not belittling anybody. Just pointing out the fact that it had already been discussed. And as a matter of fact the topic was still on the front page at the time that he posted. So I was trying to guide this guy in the right direction.

No. I am not belittling anybody. Just pointing out the fact that it had already been discussed. And as a matter of fact the topic was still on the front page at the time that he posted. So I was trying to guide this guy in the right direction.

Then why can't you be nice about it? Is it that hard to be nice to people?

Sorry, I can't see your argument:

#1. How can anyone be the first to post something if it "impossible to get a scoop here"

#2. I don't see how a few redundant posts destroy anyones ability to have a discussion

#3. In my family, someone would have said something like, "Oh yeah, I saw that at so and so. That's cool isn't it?!"

#4. Not everyone has time to read every word here, and I doubt anyone posts with the intention of annoying others...well most everyone.

#5. Besides being unduly harsh, you yourself wasted everyone's time by posting a link without explanation, and how many people clicked on it just to read what they JUST read?

Ok, now you can "teach" me about pointing out the truth.

rodskin.jpg

Sorry, I can't see your argument:

#1. How can anyone be the first to post something if it "impossible to get a scoop here"

#2. I don't see how a few redundant posts destroy anyones ability to have a discussion

#3. In my family, someone would have said something like, "Oh yeah, I saw that at so and so. That's cool isn't it?!"

#4. Not everyone has time to read every word here, and I doubt anyone posts with the intention of annoying others...well most everyone.

#5. Besides being unduly harsh, you yourself wasted everyone's time by posting a link without explanation, and how many people clicked on it just to read what they JUST read?

Ok, now you can "teach" me about pointing out the truth.

OK... Well how hard is it to do a search? It literally takes like 10 seconds.

I don't care if you can see my argument. I realize that you are new here. (Hell I am new here as well). But If you read the forum rules, you will see that it is against the rules to just post random thoughts.

to answer a couple of your questions.

#2. Well it would be fine if it were just 1 or 2 different threads. But you see it is not. You could literally be in a discussion with some-1 and when you go back to the page, you have to go through like 3 different pages to find the thread.

#3 Does your family have 50,000 members? I didn't think so. So imagine even 300 on this sight at once. If we all posted the same thing. Well then we have 299 useless posts.

#4. Well let me go back to the Search function. Ahh. nevermind.. But the Search function can be your friend.

and lastly #5. If you think I was being harsh, well then sir please get out more. I was not being harsh at all. And If they were reading "wat they just read", then why didn't they just post in that Thread instead of creating a new one?

Sorry guy if I offended you :cheers:

edit.. nice pic by the way.

OK... Well how hard is it to do a search? It literally takes like 10 seconds.

I don't care if you can see my argument. I realize that you are new here. (Hell I am new here as well). But If you read the forum rules, you will see that it is against the rules to just post random thoughts.

to answer a couple of your questions.

#2. Well it would be fine if it were just 1 or 2 different threads. But you see it is not. You could literally be in a discussion with some-1 and when you go back to the page, you have to go through like 3 different pages to find the thread.

and lastly #5. If you think I was being harsh, well then sir please get out more. I was not being harsh at all. And If they were reading "wat they just read", then why didn't they just post in that Thread instead of creating a new one?

Sorry guy if I offended you :cheers:

edit.. nice pic by the way.

Wow. "apology accepted....I think"

Look, I don't disagree with what you're saying about searching posts. It's a valid point.

I only disagree with the way you presented it. You have to admit it was a little "smart assed"

"I told you to clean up your room. If you ignore what I tell you again, you're going to be punished"

is much better than:

"I've never seen such a slob like you. What part of "clean your room" didn't you understand?"

That's all I'm saying...and glad you liked the pic! Thanks.

Guys I don't think airborne is trying to belittle anyone... but the fact is that threads are being created so fast it is almost impossible to stay on any one topic or have any semblance of conversation or discussion...

people just keep creating threads out of nowhere, and it seems lately that almost every thread is a duplicate post of another thread... it literally takes less than a minute to search to see if it has been posted.

Not sure why you all think this is too much to ask?

I sure can see a difference from August 2004 to Now. It is unreal. A Thread will start and get buried in as little as 8 hours. :yikes: BUT YOU KNOW WHO'S FAULT THIS IS.....>JOE GIBBS. :laugh: I blame The Coach :allhail: The Legend for the Flooded Threads on this Site. If he just didn't come back and bring the Skins back to SB Contenders we wouldn't have this problem.

The Nerve of that Man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :logo:

Are we forgetting that these are real people making these post. We all make mistakes. Maybe if you feel that someone has done something wrong-----it's all in your approach with people that's all I'm saying. Personally if it were me that made the post previousely I would have just agreed with the other post you know sense were all family here:rolleyes: . And maybe i would just let that family member know that the post was already made, but I would do it from an agreement stand point. Besides the article makes a very good point. I believe that if you posted the same article five times we would still be able to talk about it. we are all creative people with different thought and ideas about things. Somebody will say something different that will dictate the flow of the thread. Hey, just look how this one is going.

Archived