Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wedding Crashers

STaylorLayintheWOOD

"Did you motor boat em'. You motor boating SOB!!" Too funny!! I was rolling on the floor at that and the girl playing with Vince at the table. Hilarious!!

I just watched that movie. It was good, though it didn't make me laugh like Old School or The 40-Year-Old Virgin, and after all I'd heard, that's what I was expecting.

Not bad, but I can't say it lived up to my expectations.

I saw it when it was in the movies and I was drunk.

I think alot of things are funny when im drunk so i'm not sure if it was as funny as I thought.

I do remember it starting out funny and getting kinda slow, it wasn't old school funny but it was alright.

I'm still hoping for an Old School 2.

"Did you motor boat em'. You motor boating SOB!!" Too funny!! I was rolling on the floor at that and the girl playing with Vince at the table. Hilarious!!

yea that was hilarious. motor boating. :rotflmao: the JO at the dinner table was good too.

whats up with the blonde guy's nose? it was bothering me the whole move. did he get injured in production or something?

i didn't think old school was that funny. well the parts that had will ferrel (frank the tank :laugh: ) in it were hilarious, but other than that it was bla.

whats up with the blonde guy's nose? it was bothering me the whole move. did he get injured in production or something?

Always been that way as fas as I know. Always looked like he broke 2 or 3 times.

yea that was hilarious. motor boating. :rotflmao: the JO at the dinner table was good too.

i didn't think old school was that funny. well the parts that had will ferrel (frank the tank :laugh: ) in it were hilarious, but other than that it was bla.

First off, the "blonde guy" is Owen Wilson, and I don't know what's up with his nose, always been like that. Secondly, Old School and "bla" should NEVER be in the same sentence, anybody bashing old school should get spit on(only since it seems to be the "thing" nowadays)

Anywho, Wedding Crashers is great, funniest movie i've seen in a while

Secondly, Old School and "bla" should NEVER be in the same sentence, anybody bashing old school should get spit on(only since it seems to be the "thing" nowadays)

spit on eh? :laugh:

i guarantee your favorite scenes have frank the tank in it. those were my favorite parts of the movie too. hopefully old school 2 will focus on frank.

:rotflmao: MA! THE MEATLOAF!

Archived