Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Skins Support

TRiBaL_ReDsKiN

Wow, check it out Tribal...

it looks like your age, number of posts and I.Q. are all the same number - WIERD! :nutkick:

(although unlike the later, your number of posts will increase with your no doubt BRILLIANT response to this ... something along the lines of 'you're cool' should be comming my way, huh? :rotflmao: )

:helmet: :seahawksu :panthersu :bearsuck: :helmet:

Tribal, didn't your mother (or your tribe) ever teach you the golden rule? If our site was overrun with Seahawks fans, I'm sure you'd be one of the first to call them "haterz" and offer verbal retaliation. The truth is that nothing you, I, or any other Redskins' or Seahawks' fans say will actually alter the outcome of the game. So, why cause trouble just for trouble's sake? This is a Redskins fan site, not a "Redskins' opponent hater site." Respect their site and their opinions if you want them to do the same for us.

Well, I like to see what others are saying about our team, I don't troll, I don't start posting crap, but I like to see, so I checked out the link....

check the site out, its not a MB or anything, its simply www.scout.com, it gives lots of cool info for all teams, the washington part is pretty cool too. It gives news articles and such...

Check something out before you accuse others of going and trolling....

Wow, check it out Tribal...

it looks like your age, number of posts and I.Q. are all the same number - WIERD! :nutkick:

(although unlike the later, your number of posts will increase with your no doubt BRILLIANT response to this ... something along the lines of 'you're cool' should be comming my way, huh? :rotflmao: )

:helmet: :seahawksu :panthersu :bearsuck: :helmet:

Only a moron from Montana could have thought of that. Good 1

Only a moron from Montana could have thought of that. Good 1

Speaking of 'Good Ones'...this comeback ranks right up there with that 'youre cool' gem you dropped earlier. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really hope that you do a better job of trolling over there than you do formulating comebacks here...otherwise seattle fans are in for one lame-***, boring troll :rolleyes:

(by the way...not from Montana...nice try though...really :silly: )

Speaking of 'Good Ones'...this comeback ranks right up there with that 'youre cool' gem you dropped earlier. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really hope that you do a better job of trolling over there than you do formulating comebacks here...otherwise seattle fans are in for one lame-***, boring troll :rolleyes:

(by the way...not from Montana...nice try though...really :silly: )

LOL i would deny it too.

Why would anyone bother going to another site just to entice the other fans. Come on, grow up. I don't run my mouth about my team when they win simply because it comes back to you two fold when they lose. Not to mention it's pretty classless. I have no problem with Seahawks fans. They deserve the season they have had because their team has never really won anything.

PEOPLE, IT IS NOT A MESSAGE BOARD/FORUM, ITS A INFORMATION SITE, ITS SCOUT.COM,

have your little fight betweenst each other somewhere else, but this site is one with lots of information, just cause his original post said www.seahawks.scout.com, doesn't make it a message board, honestly did any of you click on the link like I did? No of course not, or you wouldn't show your lack of intelligence by talking like you have.

Archived