Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on Seattle... We'll have ya!

william1970

Hi to all you Redskins fans in the USA!

As you guys know... I am an English Skins fan of 23 years.

I want LaVar Arrington to knock Shaun Alexanders head off on Saturday!

Yo LaVar! Yo Skins D! Give them hell guys...! Stuff their offence down their throats! Keep the ball from them. If they don't have the ball they can't do jack. Reskins O... get that ball... eat the clock.. score a couple of touchdowns and run that clock out... Don't give them a single chance. I think the D is awesome this season... and very hungry. Batter Hasselbeck all over the field. Smash those wide receivers into the crowd!

Knock their Goddamned heads off!

What I am saying is... I am SO VERY PROUD of what you players on all sides of the ball have accomplised this season... DON'T go to Seattle intimidated. Kick their Goddamned heads in!

Show them who's boss! Ram their helmets down their throats! I KNOW you can beat them! And I know that if you do... you will go to the Superbowl. I shall be watching. Kickoff here in England is 9.30PM. Go get em boys.

Kind Regards, William.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! God Blesss America.

Hi to all you Redskins fans in the USA!

As you guys know... I am an English Skins fan of 23 years.

I want LaVar Arrington to knock Shaun Alexanders head off on Saturday!

Yo LaVar! Yo Skins D! Give them hell guys...! Stuff their offence down their throats! Keep the ball from them. If they don't have the ball they can't do jack. Reskins O... get that ball... eat the clock.. score a couple of touchdowns and run that clock out... Don't give them a single chance. I think the D is awesome this season... and very hungry. Batter Hasselbeck all over the field. Smash those wide receivers into the crowd!

Knock their Goddamned heads off!

What I am saying is... I am SO VERY PROUD of what you players on all sides of the ball have accomplised this season... DON'T go to Seattle intimidated. Kick their Goddamned heads in!

Show them who's boss! Ram their helmets down their throats! I KNOW you can beat them! And I know that if you do... you will go to the Superbowl. I shall be watching. Kickoff here in England is 9.30PM. Go get em boys.

Kind Regards, William.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! God Blesss America.

Are we a little violent this morning ? All riled up ? All I have to say is people like you should, Oh what the hell , rip the Hawks friggin hearts out !!!!!! GO SKINS

:cheers:

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Overpriced yuppie beverages, flannel, internet cafés, hiking-wear, grunge-pop, and microsoft-geekism… er, okay well anyway, I do like my Starbucks coffee and the Seattle music scene, but we’re talking NFL football here, and as our very own Tony K writes; "Here's the news unfiltered: The Seahawks smell like coffee. Grind 'em up!" HTTR

Archived