Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell has that Old Super Bowl Itch.

s0crates

Wow, i knew he was part of the 30,000 club but a lot of this really caught my attention. Top ten all time!!! That's impressive i didnt know that. Anybody know what his actual career passer rating is? He definately is a smart guy, especially with the ball. Your passer rating won't be high if you throw pic's and that's something he just doesn't do.

It would be great to see him win the superbowl and obviously to see the skins do it and even more impressive to see them do it with OUR coach joe gibbs. What a combo that would be.

I've been saying it all year long, "You cannot stop Mark Brunell, you can merely hope to contain him." ;)

:laugh: :chestram:

Wow, i knew he was part of the 30,000 club but a lot of this really caught my attention. Top ten all time!!! That's impressive i didnt know that. Anybody know what his actual career passer rating is?

Brunell is currently ranked 9th all-time with a rating of 84.1 .

Here is the rest of the top 11:

Sonny Jurgenson and Neil Lomax tie for 11th at 82.7 .

Roger Staubach is 10th at 83.4 .

Jim Kelly and Brad Johnson tie for 7th at 84.4 .

Rich Ganon is 6th at 85.3 .

Brett Favre is 5th at 86.0 .

Dan Marino is 4th at 86.4 .

Joe Montana is 3rd at 92.3 .

Payton Manning is 2nd at 93.5 .

Steve Young is 1st at 96.8 .

That is some pretty good company to be in!!

Now is as good a time as any. He's got the team talent around him and the Skins keep on getting overlooked each week despite some very memorable games this year. He hasn't quite been Mark Rypien yet, but there is definitely a possibility that he'll turn it on and shock the world. Regardless of the outcome the Skins should be optimistic as ever about the future!!

:helmet:

']I really like Brunell. He proved so many critics wrong this season' date=' including myself.

I hope Mark's knee truly is better, and I can't wait to see our boys on Saturday.

Gibbs knows what he's doing.

Redskins 24

Seattle 21 OT[/quote']

Please, no OT. My heart couldn't take it. :(

Archived