Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Uniforms Again!!

SHANT

Guest Dave959

White on white is a good sign...but to me this is an even better sign....

(near the bottom of the link)

the last Wild Card team to play road games in the Wild Card round and the Divisional Playoffs and win both times was the 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars. Brunell, of course, was the quarterback of that team.

Guest Dave959
Cool now all we have to do know is lose the coin toss see everything is falling in place !!:D.

And actually kickoff inbounds :doh:

I have never really bought in to the jersey color being important -- but if the players feel it gives them an edge then thats fine with me

That is exatly what it is. Football players are superstious, and when something is working for them they don't want to change it. The skins have been playing really well with the all white uni's so why change if it is working.

Although if a team did want to mess the white on white up, you could keep the soild color by going burgandy on burgandy

Port

Nobody seems to realize that these jerseys are lighter due to the lack of Burgandy dye... :doh: It's the equivalent of taking out the rear seat and spare tire when going to the drag strip...

you're reaching man. but it doesn't matter - it's in the players' heads that they play better in the whites uniforms. whatever keeps the wins coming ...

Isnt it nice to even being talking about this and the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You hit the nail right on the head, sir! I am getting a kick out of hearing a story, on the local news, that's not off season related to the Skins. I also love the fact that you're guaranteed to see a car driving around with redskins flags at least once a day.

Archived